BY BH COSMETICS

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes to reach for! I love the brown and orange shades. They are extremely pigmented and I love that she included highlighters in the bottom row of this palette. You can even use them as eyeshadow too! Great value and amazing palette to have!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is my everyday go to pallet. It has my perfect mix of colors, the shimmers are stunning, the mattes blend effortlessly and everything has great pigment. There is a little bit of kickback in the pans and fall out with the shadows but nothing crazy. Highlighters can go from sheer to blinding and also work perfectly as eye shadows. The packaging is sturdy and I love that there is a mirror.
jaidyn p.
This is a great product! It’s affordable. It’s pigmented. It gives a great highlight with a little spritz of setting spray on the brush. The only thing is that the eyeshadows have major fallout. The foil and duo chrome colors have a little less fall out but you’ll want to do your eyes first and then apply your face makeup. Other than that I highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
I love Carly Bybel as a youtuber but I was pretty disappointed by this palette. The colors are gorgeous and they swatch amazing on the hand but the shimmer shades just do not show on the eyes! I try wetting my brush, using my fingers, I just cannot get them to stay. The matte shades however are so pigmented and gorgeous and the highlighters are nice as well
Alexia K.
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Shadows are ok not bad but not great. It’s a palette I ended up giving away because I didn’t use it that much. I’ve used better palettes before but this isn’t awful.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This pallette is absolutely gorgeous in person! I'm attaching a picture of some swatched eyeshadows & the white across my knuckles is the 1st highlight in the bottom row. The photo doesn't do it justice since it's just from my phone, but these are sooooo beautiful! I have to say that the matte's aren't chalky, rather they are silky-smooth and the shimmers are buttery to the touch. The highlighters are very reflective and very pigmented, I did my swatch with only one rub of my finger over the highlighter. This pallette is absolutely gorgeous & is one of my favorites to play with. I highly recommend it =D I'm working on different looks and I usually post them on my Instagram page 😊. I've been a little off and on lately but I'm hoping to get back to a better routine soon!
Allison W.
Elk Grove , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome! The colors are very easy to blend and the highlighters are BLINDING!!! Love this pallet! Definitely would be good for beginners to makeup! Love LOVE LOVE!!
Marisol B.
It's a nice palette and very pigmented.   If you like this color story then it's a great palette, if you're looking for more color variety then it's not for you.  I love the selection of different highlights for multiple skin tones, they're very good.  The shadows blend very well also.  I would definitely recommend this palette.
Breanna P.
Morrisville , NC
I sweaaar by this! The highlighter in this palette is so bomb and the neutral shadows make for a beautiful everyday look. Not pricey at all and still high quality.
Alexis
this palette is absolutely amazing! the price is amazing for the quality of the eyeshadow, the highlighters are blinding, there is little to no fall out, and i love how the colors look on my eyes. this palette will always hold a special place in my heart since it was my first ever purchase form ulta and just simply because it is amazing quality!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?