BY BH COSMETICS

Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
I own both palettes and i love them both. When they cam out with the second one i got so excited cause of all the add ons they put. The shadows are pigmented and cute. The highlighters will have you glowing from a mile away. I love that its so affordable.
Kaitlyn A.
I love this palette so much. It has every color to make a different look. It isn’t chalky and the pan sizes are good. Also it is cheap and the highlighter are the shiniest and best I’ve used
Julia E.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a good eyeshadow palette with a price point. I like the fact that it does come out only with eyeshadows but highlighters. This is a very neutral I looked and it does Blend pretty well
Brooklyn C.
Where do I even begin... this pallete is so so so so amazing!! The eyeshadows are beautiful and the highlighters are blinding!! Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants a nice eyeshadow pallete!
member-31200
Love this palette, so affordable and thr pigments are amzing! The highlighters are the best. If your just starting out with high end makeup i woukd swoop this up!
Caroline G.
This pallet is amazing! It’s one of the best eyeshadow palettes out there! It’s so affordable and the colors are so buttery, pigmented and blendable! 10/10 recommend!
Amanda E.
First impression! So pretty! These pigments are Wow! I can't wait to try them out and leave an update. Ive heard amazing things, so definitely have high expectations😍
Alaina T.
I absolutely love this Palette. The highlighters are blinding and the shadows blend effortlessly. Amazing quality for the price. I would highly recommend this Palette
🇬🇭ᎶᎯℬℛℐℰℒℒℰ Ꮆ.
My favorite go to palette, I loved this palette so much that when the deluxe edition came out I just had to get my hands on them. I use this palette 95% of the time.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a great choice if you want a good pallette with great color payoff for a low price tag!!
It was bought for me as a gift and I'm so thankful to have it.
The highlighters are beautiful and very pigmented, I love to mix the first two together.

There's a great maroon shade and I sware every time my sister wears it I compliment her and ask what eyeshadow she has on lol.

The colors have pretty good staying power and none are really powdery. It's a good one to have in your bag.. even to travel with because if it gets ruined it's not going to break the bank to replace.

It does have cheap packaging which I'm not a fan of cardboard makeup pallettes. But for the price you can't complain. It did have a strong oder when I first opened it and used it but it could have been the plastic wrapping. The smell has away gone now.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?