BY BH COSMETICS

tatyana W.
Gadsden , AL
I Bought this beautiful palette at ULTA! And I must say this is the best palette i have ever bought ! The colors are nude like!! They bring out a lot of my features and make me feel beautiful! This palette is a must :)
Nicole C.
I didn't like this palette at all. The colors were chalky feeling, I couldn't get the shades to blend, and could hardly get any color payoff from this. I ended up selling mine.
bailey b.
Kingsport
This is one of my favorite palettes and I reach for it all the time it is better than the alternatives I have blue eyes and it works so well it is very easy to blend and I would definitely buy it again
Zaira A.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
the packaging is cute asf!
affordable? LOVE THAT
the eyeshadow I’ve tried so far have been chalky, sometimes hard to blend.
I’ll give it another chance swatching all
the highlighters are pigmented asf!
Gloriana A.
Price is great! Pigment wise it’s ok a little chalky but blends well. You can purchase now this brand at ulta which is a plus. I feel that this is not the best bh cosmetic palette but is a great value!
Amanda R.
Chambersburg , PA
This is a great buy for a beginner or experienced mua. The highlights are amazing and definitely my go too on a daily basis. The eyeshadows are neutral and blend wonderfully.
Kaydee T.
The colors are okay can create various looks but they all seem to be the same wish it had more variety. The highlights are such an amazing consistency they should possibly even sell them individually
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
This is one of my favorite palettes and the high lights are gorgeous as well! You can not go wrong buying this and BH always has sales. Very affordable but high end quality.
Haley K.
I really enjoy using this palette! The colors are pretty and cohesive. Very good color pigmentation. My only gripe is that the palette is quite large and clunky to use. You do get a substantial sized mirror.
Haley D.
AMAZING PALLET, all the shadows aren’t the most pigmented by they are very buildable, and for the price the quality is sooo good. This is def a pallet that won’t break your bank, and give you such cute looks!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?