BY BH COSMETICS

Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
Such a nice palette it has every thing and the colors are so beautiful together. I love the mauves and the highlighter in this palette I saw it and had to have it. Huge plus is that it’s super affordable!
Rebicca H.
lolo
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love bh cosmetics. The pigment is perfect as always and yet super affordable. The eyeshadow applied so evenly with a brush and isn’t chalky. I would love to own all of her line. It is a big hit.
Maddie A.
Olympia, WA
Love the colors in this, especially the highlighters! The pigment for the highlights are awesome, they are my favorite part. Have bought both of her pallets. They are super affordable & totally worth it!
carribean p.
Silver Spring
This pallet is really amazing can be used as shadows or highlights very is easy to use. The colors are very pigmented, always got room for improvement. Very ling lasting, yes I definitely recommend this pallet!
Nicole C.
I didn't like this palette at all. The colors were chalky feeling, I couldn't get the shades to blend, and could hardly get any color payoff from this. I ended up selling mine.
Riy A.
Piscataway, NJ
First palette ever purchase with BH cosmetics and was not disappointed. the shadows could be more pigmented but the highlighters are out of this world. They deserve their own singles. Love it on my skin
tatyana W.
Gadsden , AL
I Bought this beautiful palette at ULTA! And I must say this is the best palette i have ever bought ! The colors are nude like!! They bring out a lot of my features and make me feel beautiful! This palette is a must :)
Zaira A.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
the packaging is cute asf!
affordable? LOVE THAT
the eyeshadow I’ve tried so far have been chalky, sometimes hard to blend.
I’ll give it another chance swatching all
the highlighters are pigmented asf!
Gloriana A.
Price is great! Pigment wise it’s ok a little chalky but blends well. You can purchase now this brand at ulta which is a plus. I feel that this is not the best bh cosmetic palette but is a great value!
bailey b.
Kingsport
This is one of my favorite palettes and I reach for it all the time it is better than the alternatives I have blue eyes and it works so well it is very easy to blend and I would definitely buy it again
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?