BY BH COSMETICS

faith s.
i am in LOVE with this palette!! it’s a versatile palette that’s neutral it has a good range of shades. whenever i do eyeshadow, i always reach for this one because of how well they blend and how great they look
Genesis R.
Bronx , NY
I have both of her palettes. The colors are very beautiful and just the perfect shades of nudes and natural shades. The highlights are also great. This is a classic in my collection.
Aliyah🐳 M.
Clayton
The eyeshadows in this pallet go on very well, however you do have to wet the brush to get the glitter colors to show up. The highlight in it works very well and blends really well!
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I wish I reached for this palette more because it is amazing!! The colors are so beautiful and blend so well! There is a great variety of highlighters so you don’t have to buy a highlighter palette as well! It’s a very good price too!!
Allison G.
As a makeup collector, it’s not often I hit pan in any palette, but I have in almost ALL colors here! Ok packaging but it really doesn’t even matter as the shades are perfection! Would buy over and over again!
Sarah G.
Morgan Hill, CA
This palette is great it was one of my first very high end palettes for the price it’s amazing you not only get a good shade range but you also get some really beautiful highlights as well I think for someone who’s just starting off in make up this palette would be a really nice gift
valeria M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my go to pallet the colors are very beautiful blend out very nice how ever the highlight to this pallet is beyond perfect gives you a natural to a more glowy kinda look♡♡
Syndy T.
Pasco, WA
I am in love with this eyeshadow & highlighter palette :) ‘ this has everything you need in one and frankly the eyeshadows and and highlights are such a good quality if re- purchase this any day.!
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
Such a nice palette it has every thing and the colors are so beautiful together. I love the mauves and the highlighter in this palette I saw it and had to have it. Huge plus is that it’s super affordable!
Jazmin W.
Aurora
Purchased at: ULTA
The best of the best love the formula love it. My eye color is brown sobthe colors worked great. No room for improvement I love it as Is great for the price I compare it to high end. Yes I’ll buy it again
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?