BY BH COSMETICS

Chelsea B.
These eyeshadows blend like a dream. The shimmers are so pigmented and are so pretty!!! I was shocked at the quality of the shadows for the price. I also love how there is a mirror in the palette.
Mónica S.
Jersey City, NJ
Es una paleta increíble! Es muy económica y con sombras muy pigmentadas. He podido recrear maquillajes como para de día y noche. Los iluminados son hermosos!! El pigmento es magnífico.
Zeleste A.
By far one of my favorite palettes. The highlights are amazing. They are actually the first highlights I’ve ever worn and fell in love with them. Bh has very good pigment for the price
Bre R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I personally love this product and the amount/variety of shades you get in it for the price! It’s super affordable and you get both shimmers and mattes. You do have to build it up to get the color payoff you want
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is wonderful. It's great for a fall look, the higlighters & bronzers is everything a woman would want to glow. However i don't feel as if it's versatile enough for all skin colors as far as a transition color for dark skin. WOC (women of color) would have to probably go into another palette.
nathalie u.
Santa Cruz , CA
This was recommended to me by a friend and when I got it in the mail I spent so much time with it. You can create a whole variety of looks and the highlighters are incredible quality.
marta p.
Bronx, NY
This palette is so amazing and stunning. It is the perfect everyday palette. The colors are easy to wear for any time of the day. The eyeshadows and highlighters are extremely pigmented and last all day. The quality is there with an affordable price.
Olivia G.
Floral Park
IN LOVE!! the colors are perfect for a natural look but you can also get a nice going out look as well. The two top highlights are my go to and perfect for an olive complexion like myself! Cheap but great quality!
faith s.
i am in LOVE with this palette!! it’s a versatile palette that’s neutral it has a good range of shades. whenever i do eyeshadow, i always reach for this one because of how well they blend and how great they look
Genesis R.
Bronx , NY
I have both of her palettes. The colors are very beautiful and just the perfect shades of nudes and natural shades. The highlights are also great. This is a classic in my collection.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?