BY BH COSMETICS

Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
Honestly, this is one of my all time favorite palettes ever! I have probably over 70 palettes, and I reach for this one often. This has a perfect mixture of neutrals for every day wear and would make a great starter palette for anyone. The shades are super blendable and creamy. I absolutely love the cream color for brow highlighting. The highlighters are also super pigmented.
Codi M.
Muncie, IN
I have ALOT of eye shadow pallets, and this one is so beautiful. The price point is GREAT! The quality feels like high end. I love the cooler tones and they shimmers and highlighters are very creamy and look beautiful. I love this pallet, and would recommend to everyone!
Samantha E.
i got this palette kind of a long time ago and i really love the eyeshadows and the highlighters! the shadows are extremely soft feel, the blend so well on my eyes and the colors are super pigmented! the shimmer shadows are just as amazing, they are super easy to apply and they don't really need any setting spray or anything like that to make there color pop. i love love loveeeee the highlighters in here also they are buttery feeling and go on so smooth and they're not a natural glow but you could work with them to make them look more natural, or they can stay blinding which i love both! i also love that there are different highlight tines in the palette so there is a highlighter for any skin tone in this palette which is really great. i highly recommend this to everyone!
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
Considering I got this palette for under $20, I could not be happier with it. The eye shadows are perfect for creating neutral looks, which is what I wear most often. The quality of the shadow is also incredible, period. I think these eye shadows are better quality than some of my $40 eye shadow palettes, and this one comes with highlighters too! This was my first purchase from BH Cosmetics and I am extremely impressed.
Caitlin P.
Palm Harbor
Purchased at: ULTA
Everything in this palette is gorgeous! The cranberry shimmer has actually stole my heart. The highlighters are creaming and BLINDING! The highlighters also work perfect for eyeshadows which means light complexioned people can you the dark shades for their lids and dark complexioned people can use the light? The only problem I have is that one highlighter broke about 2 weeks after having the palette and the pink highlighter is a bit chalky.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
The price is crazy affordable. And this can literally be an everyday pallet. The shimmers glide on like butter! They do last longer when primer is applied but no big deal. You can easily find this at Ulta and the packaging is so cute it’s so classy. You also do get some highlight and bronzer shades so this pallet is amazing to travel with. It has everything in one.
Sam S.
oh my gosh. this is the only palette you will ever need. the eyeshadows are stunning and pigmented, all look great together, you can create 5458340 different looks with this. ALSO the highlighters are unlike any other. perfect for travel. has literally everything you need. I contemplate buying it every time I see it to assure I never run out. you need this!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes to reach for! I love the brown and orange shades. They are extremely pigmented and I love that she included highlighters in the bottom row of this palette. You can even use them as eyeshadow too! Great value and amazing palette to have!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is my everyday go to pallet. It has my perfect mix of colors, the shimmers are stunning, the mattes blend effortlessly and everything has great pigment. There is a little bit of kickback in the pans and fall out with the shadows but nothing crazy. Highlighters can go from sheer to blinding and also work perfectly as eye shadows. The packaging is sturdy and I love that there is a mirror.
jaidyn p.
This is a great product! It’s affordable. It’s pigmented. It gives a great highlight with a little spritz of setting spray on the brush. The only thing is that the eyeshadows have major fallout. The foil and duo chrome colors have a little less fall out but you’ll want to do your eyes first and then apply your face makeup. Other than that I highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?