BY BH COSMETICS

Heatherann T.
Brooksville , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I held off on buying this because I was apprehensive of the quality given the price but I’m so glad I finally bought it! They quality is great especially given the price. So many beautiful everyday looks can be achieved with this palette.
jenna b.
Livonia, MI
I bought this for my friend as her first makeup palette for becoming a teenager and she loves it she’s on her second palette of it and she is too obsessed with it.
Lanie W.
Amazing eyeshadow collection and I love that it includes highlighters and bronzers. Easy to take when traveling and the packaging is so pretty!! I purchased mine at Sephora and the shadows are pigmented.
kristen R.
Florida
The shadows in this palette are fantastic I love them. I’m not so sure I like the highlighters tho. If I were to buy this again I would buy it in the non deluxe one which just comes with shadows . But it’s a great palette overall
Chesney P.
Linden
I got this palette because I love watching Carli Bybels YouTube channel and I wanted to try this palette out!! I love this palette so much. The eyeshadow stays on all day long and it’s an amazing palette
Frances V.
kissimmee
I love this palette! The colors and the highlighters are to die for! They last all day. I bought it online while it was on sale with brushes and an eyeliner! The packaging is so pretty and it has a mirror. I definitely recommend this one.
Gracie B.
Burnsville
This was my first actual good quality eyeshadow pallete and I got it a really long time ago and I still use it every single day. I would definitely recommend this product! The colors are very pigmented.
Nicole N.
Chattanooga
These eyeshadows and highlights are gorgeous and so super buttery. They are soft, have minimal fallout and beautiful color and shimmer. I have recommended this to friends and family and would buy again!
Sabrina A.
This power is amazing the pavements are stunning I prefer the white highlighter because it really leaves that blinding glow that I'm looking for and you can use all these colors to create multiple types looks
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE THIS! It is amazing! Great for everyday looks! The highlights are amazing and stay on all day! I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone! The pink highlight is my FAVORITE!! Hands down!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?