BY BH COSMETICS

Kayla H.
Atlanta, GA
This palette has creamy shimmer shades and great highlighters. I will say I wish the matte shades came a litter deeper cause I have a deep skin tone so these mattes don’t show up to well. I would buy again.
Hannah S.
This is one of my absolute favorite pallets everrrrr 😍 I use this almost every day. The eyeshadows and highlighters are so beautiful in the packaging and on your face. I would buy this over and over again.
kaylah T.
The colors are really pigmented and I love that the pallete comes with a big mirror as well as highlighters as well. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Trish P.
Denton, TX
Colors in this palette blend beautifully. If you have a deeper skin tone the highlighter shades probably won't be good highlights for you. They are very light. But all the colors look amazing as eyeshadow.
Sasha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the highlighters in this. They are really good quality especially for the price. The eyeshadows are pretty good too. The shades weren’t my favorite for my skin tone but the pigment quality is good.
Saranda B.
Blountsville, AL
This pallette is great the eyeshadows are beautiful and are very pigmented. The highlighter are my favorite highlighter by far! The eyeshadows can combine to make many looks with a few really unique shades
Chesney P.
Linden
I got this palette because I love watching Carli Bybels YouTube channel and I wanted to try this palette out!! I love this palette so much. The eyeshadow stays on all day long and it’s an amazing palette
Frances V.
kissimmee
I love this palette! The colors and the highlighters are to die for! They last all day. I bought it online while it was on sale with brushes and an eyeliner! The packaging is so pretty and it has a mirror. I definitely recommend this one.
jenna b.
Livonia, MI
I bought this for my friend as her first makeup palette for becoming a teenager and she loves it she’s on her second palette of it and she is too obsessed with it.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
It’s a great pallet for the price. But the colors have to be layered to achieve the colors it portrays. And they don’t stay on forever! But for the price you can’t beat it! This would be great for a child just starting out wearing makeup!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?