BY BH COSMETICS

Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love love love đź’•! The matte shades are my new go too crease and transition shades. The highlighters are beautiful and the shimmer shadows so beautifully creamy, gives great shine And the shade selection is great.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I bought this and I’m obsessed. It’s so practical for everyday wear but it’s also great for a sexy night time look. I loved it so much that I also bought it for my friend for her birthday and she loves it too.
Kari B.
Cedartown , GA
This is one of my go-to palettes. I have to stop myself from reaching for it because I neglect all my other palettes if I don’t. The colors are GORGEOUS. They go on beautifully and there is a highlighter in there for just about every skin tone.
martha s.
Coatesville
I literally use this palette everyday! The mauve eyeshadows are perfect for an everyday/school/work look. The highlighter is buildable and easy to apply (ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS TOO)! AND to top it all off the price is JUST RIGHT!! Highly recommend!
Amelia V.
This is actually my go-to palette for everyday looks! I got mine from Ulta for a fairly good price, and it was definitely worth it! All the colors are highly pigmented and long-lasting! Perfect if you are someone who strives for natural colors!
Lesly C.
Spring , TX
Great palette to have! This is an essential palette to ones collection because of the shades in it as well as carrying highlights. The browns neutrals and mauve eyeshadows range from cool warm to neutral ! GET THIS
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
For the price it’s not bad. There was a lot of fall out for me. It seemed very powdery. They do blend well though. I do like the palette but I don’t really reach for it enough. I recommend this for a starter palette.
Kayla H.
Atlanta, GA
This palette has creamy shimmer shades and great highlighters. I will say I wish the matte shades came a litter deeper cause I have a deep skin tone so these mattes don’t show up to well. I would buy again.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
I’m so sad that this is being discontinued. The highlighters in this palette are my all time favorites and I’ve hit pan on the first two already !!! I hope they will make a single version of them ! I’d take them all!!!
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
I would recommend this just for the highlighters at the bottom. Best highlighters I have ever used. The eyeshadow can be a little powdery but still very pretty and blends fairly well. Great palette for the price!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?