BY BH COSMETICS

Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
Who doesn’t like a shimmer glowing look. This palate has it all. It’s easy to work with and to apply. The pigment is rich and it shows on any skin type. It’s not privy actually it’s affordable. I would buy it again
Katia T.
Pasco
The reason this is a 5 star for me because 1 there is no palette created like this with highlighters , & #2 the color selection on this is beautiful but, it could have been better on the quality of the shadows. Overall I love the highlighting pigments .
Christy S.
Jersey City, NJ
This palette is one of my favorites. Although I have many palettes, I’m always looking for this one. The colors are easy to work with, and they are very pigmented. The highlighters are gorgeous and buildable. This is definitely a palette I would purchase again.
Emilee W.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I love this palette! There are so many beautiful colors and they’re so creamy. And I love the highlighters at the bottom. They definitely perform just as well as high end highlighters! And it’s super affordable!
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Amazing color payoff and such a versatile palette! I bring this palette when I travel because it has such an awesome color selection. The eyeshadows have some fall out, but nothing crazy. The pigmentation is awesome and the highlights are blinding!
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
I am not a fan of this palette at all. The shades had to be built up, which takes time, and my end result was still barely noticable. . . To the point where I wasn't sure if I had a defective palette or not. I worked for two to three times longer then my usual time spent applying & blending my eyeshadow just to check my makeup 2 hours later and not be able to see any of my hard work. I'm unsure if the shades just don't show up on my skin tone well, if I didn't build the shades up enough on my eyes, if I had blended the shades away or together, OR if they just faded away in 2 hours time. No matter the exact reason, I haven't used the palette since because of my bad experience with the eyeshadows. The highlighters in the palette are pretty good But I don't reach for them because I don't like the eyeshadows in the palette & everytime I look at the palette I just think of the bad experience I had with the eyeshadows causing me to neglect it, so . . I will be giving this palette away to a friend or family member that may like it better then I do because I will not use it again.
Brandi F.
Helotes, TX
I am a huge carli bybel supporter ❤❤ ️️She did not disappoint with this palette collaboration with bh cosmetics. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the highlighters are gorg! I use this palette almost everyday!
Madeline S.
Gresham, OR
I have used both palettes and love them both equally. Carli Bybel has always been my goto beauty guru and these palettes just made me love her even more! Got them both at Ulta. Super inexpensive for the pigment, colors, etc. a must have palette!!
Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
This Carli Bybel palette is the best! The fact that it has eyeshadow and highlight in one palette is amazing. Love the natural shadow colors and how shiny they are once applied. I can’t wait to purchase my own!
Lilly P.
Pineville, NC
This palette is PIGMENTED. The highlighters are BOMB. I don't know why I was expecting no payoff but GIIRRRL. This palette is cheap and nice. Also the colors are so neutral than any skin tone can pull them off.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?