BY BH COSMETICS

Arielrose G.
Kingston, RI
Carli out did herself with this palette! I bought the first edition when it came out and love the pigmentation and consistency of the the product. It came with eyeshadows and highlighters that were amazing on the face!
Jordan C.
Norton, MA
This is great because there is so much packed into one palette. The eyeshadow shares are pretty good, not the best though. The highlighter shades are not my favorite, but if you are going for a more subtle look you'll love them
Frida H.
Amazing! This palette has honestly everything you need! Highlighter and eyeshadows wow! This is total worth the money! Also this is super affordable! The formula is great and the colors are beautiful! In love with it!
Heather R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! I had the original and loved it so much I had to get this one as well. The shades are colors I am normally drawn to and they are so smooth and pigmented. The highlights are gorgeous too. And such a great price! Would definitely recommend!
Macey T.
De Kalb Jct, NY
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
This is easily my all time favorite pallete! I love all the shades, they are creamy & blendable! You can do a simple brown eyes look, or a smokey purple eye (my favorite) I've hit pan on alot of the shadow shades & I would buy this pallete again & again!
Shelby D.
This palette is very beautiful. The highlighter looks great on the skin. Unfortunately the shadows are very powdery, and do not blend well. I ended up giving this away because I could just never get it to work right.
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
My favorite overall pallete for sure. I use it every day now. The packaging is simple and pretty and the pallete is amazing for the price. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows and the highlighters is stunning as well.
Jessica S.
phx
Love how the eyshadows blend so perfect ! The tanish highlighter is amazing ! One touch & it shines like no other !❤️ its my favorite highlighter i use it for every facial spot .✨i would buy this again w no doubt ✨💛
Elleni E.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Has a highlight shade for every skin tone in the pallet. The shadows are very buildable with I loved. The price is cheap and very affordable. This is a great pallet for summer spring and even parties. Would recommend
Shannon O.
This is one of the best palettes I have! I actually used this palette the day I got engaged! It is so handy because it has highlighters and eyeshadows all in one so it is perfect for travel. Plus the shades are so girly!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?