BY BH COSMETICS

Janette P.
Mackay
This pallette is excellent for fair skin. The colors are very blendable. It is very reasonably priced and good value. I would have liked a couple of darker colors for adding depth. I would recommend this pallette for softer looks.
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago
Great highlighters that blend flawlessly and give that pop of glow. However i find the range of eyeshadow shades are a tad too light and very sheer for my tan skin. I would recommend this for persons my shade and lighter.
Nisha T.
if i could give this more than 5 stars i would. super affordable palette and its the gorgeous Carli Bybel who created this. her colors are simply stunning and works great for my medium skin tone!!! highly recommend for everyone!!!!
Bilkees K.
Erdington, BIRMINGHAM
Such a good eyeshadow palette! It has all the colours you need to create the amazing fall kind of looks and has Amazing highlighters in there too! It's so so pretty and a must have ! I would definitely recommend it
Destiny G.
Brisbane
Such a great everyday and beginners palette to use. The colours are gorgeous and so pigmented. The highlighters are gorgeous and can also be used as eyeshadows. Absolutely adore this palette and it's amazing price.
Nikolett S.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
I love the package first of all. Very pretty and doesn’t get dirty. The colours are gorgeous. Can be used every day and even evenings. Highlights are amazing , I’m using them all the time. In general, very pigmented, lasts all day and not expensive!!
mlaak m.
The eye shadow and highlighter palette released by BH Cosmetics with Carli Bybel is another great product if you are looking for a palette with a variety of nudes, golds, and pinks. This also includes highlighters as well as bronzers. If you travel often this is very easy to take with since it includes so many different products. The colors are very creamy and easily build-able as well. I have swatched all the colors using an eyeshadow brush- the highlighters would also be very useable as eyeshadow colors as well
Callista J.
OMG THIS PRODUCT MAKES ME LIVE... I have no idea what i would do if i ran out of this product its basically my life in 1 little pallet. The highlighter or orgasmic and i wouldnt know what to do without with whats wven great is that you could use the highlighters for your eyelids, especially the darker shades
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of my favourite palettes! You can create beautiful looks for every occasion using the array of shades featured. The highlighters are absolutely stunning and really pull the whole look together!
Raylynn F.
This pallet is discontinued but it is such a beautiful pallet. I love the colors in it, and can't wait to try her deluxe pallet like this one! Awesome price for it too. I would definitely buy if it was still available.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?