BY BH COSMETICS

Raylynn F.
This pallet is discontinued but it is such a beautiful pallet. I love the colors in it, and can't wait to try her deluxe pallet like this one! Awesome price for it too. I would definitely buy if it was still available.
Dee I.
I love this palette! Very pigmented and the highlighters are what totally make this palette worth while. And the price is so good for how amazing and quality this palette is.
Stephanie H.
Pembroke , ON
This was my first ever BH palette I bought . I love Carli Byble and wasn't surprised this palette was amazing. Very pigmented and buttery, easy to blend . Also the highlighters are LIFE !! So blinding !
Kiran K.
New Zealand!!
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
A great buy for those who are looking for a neutrals palette, an addition for experts and a wide range of neutral shades for beginners!! Really pigmented and worth the money!!
Zainab A.
If u want to buy a plette which have highlighter and eye shadows both in single palette then this palette is just amazing the highlighters in this palette is so pigmented and also the eyeshadows 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Khadidja F.
LOVe <3 Aime sérieusement cette palette. J'aime combien je peux facilement voyager avec lui et à quel point les nuances sont parfaites. Si j'étais en vacances, j'aurais vraiment besoin de cette palette. Il a les mattes et les brillants et les surligneurs. Combien mieux pourrait-il en avoir?
Lisa P.
This is a really good palette for your more warm tones and also has some nice pinky highlight colours. You can create a natural or a dramatic look. There isn't any fallout and is really pigmented 😇
mariem a.
LAOUINA
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! These used to be my favorite highlighters ever and I love the blendability of the eyeshadows. The fact that they sell this at Ulta makes me so happy honestly because it really is a good product and worth the hype and money. (It's cheap even). I definitely think everyone who loves makeup and is on a budget should get this. It's probably one of the best, if not THE best palette that BH cosmetics has released. And seeing as how it made it to Ulta, that probably means it's the best they've ever made. I don't remember how I discovered this palette but I'm so glad I did. It's a go to palette for me and if you're an aspiring makeup artist then you for sure MUST buy this because it have shades that compliment every skin tone. Especially the highlighters. You can mix shades to make the best glow for your client. Don't pass this up people. You won't regret paying, what $12 for it?? Helloooooo! Awesome buy! I'm hoping to see much more products like this in the future from BH c
Laura R.
Gosnells wa Perth
I love with this eyeshadow palette it's amazing it's got all different shades that I love. I got this pallet off their website my eye colour is green so the colours go well with my eye colour
Jessica O.
Napanee, ON
Love this eyeshadow pallet! It's very simple yet beautiful! Well pigmented! My eyes are green so brown colours go well for me! I would recommend this pallet - its lovely and a decent price !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?