BY BH COSMETICS

Hayley B.
Chalk lane, East Horsley
Such a good pallet. The lightest highlighter is the perfect shade for someone who's really fair. You can create so many looks with this and every shade is really pigmented and blends so well.
The deluxe one is even better with more shades to choose from.
Worth the shipping cost if you buy from the US
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
This is a beautiful palette - the 15 eye shadows are a buttery, blendable formula, highly pigmented with lots of staying power.  There are 6 highlighters in shades to suit any skin type.  This palette is extremely great value for money and will produce many different stunning looks.
sarah a.
Beautiful, pigmented eyeshadows and highlighters and the best part is that it's so affordable. The shadows blend easily and the highlighters are so beautiful for every skin tone. Definitely recommend this palette.
Sophie L.
Regina, SK
I enjoy this palette for the highlight in it but I don't reach for it as much as I should! The shadows are kind of chalky and I don't feel like I could create multiple eye looks but I do enjoy for an everyday look!
Kelsey V.
Floriana
This is a staple in my make-up kit, I travel with it and cannot go without it. Shadows are of amazing quality and stay all day even on my oily eyelids and even without eye primer sometimes! I also really love the packaging! Definitely recommend this especially for such a good price!
Brooke P.
This palette is affordable and has a brilliant range of bronze coloured shadows and highlighters. You only need a little bit of the products as they are super pigmented. The palette has 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters, which can be used as shadows as well. A staple eyeshadow palette.
Sam B.
I have the carli bybel eyeshadow palette and honestly it is such a staple for me I use it pretty much every day since I got it! Every colour is so beautiful and pigmented that it is the same quality as my $75 palette but I got it for $18!!!! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Marianthi M.
This Palette is absolutely amazing use it everyday in an out, the packaging is beautiful and all the colours suit all different eye colours!!
Also having a bunch of highlighters at the bottom is definitely amazing and think it's worth the cheap buy , the product is legit amazing!!

TOTALLY NEED TO GET THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE YET
Melanie M.
it's a great palette which is very affordable. Also Carli is one of my favorite youtuber ever so it's great to support somebody that way. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and of great quality. It has a great color arrangement. I would totally buy it again any time.
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
The best thing about this palette is handsdown the HIGHLIGHTERS! The eyeshades are good too, but I rarely use them as compared to the highlighters in here! They give you a lit from within glow! My favorite is the champagne gold hued highlighter, it compliments my skintone so well.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?