BY BH COSMETICS

Linária M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Adoro a marca e as cores desta paleta estão sensacionais, atualmente esse produto esta sendo o sonho de consumo de muitas mulheres as cores bem atuais e de acordo com a tendência, sou fã, super indico e amo amo amo de paixão, a paleta do sucesso, uso e recommendo!
Kimi S.
Canberra
This is really pretty and the highlights are amazing but he shadows aren't great. Not a lot of pigment and you really have to build them up. The colours are beautiful so it's a shame that the quality isn't there. Having said that, this palette is so affordable it is actually worth buying to see what you think.
Kate S.
Perth
This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever bought. I thought it was amazing. Loved the colours and pigmentation. Now that I've tried ABH, urban decay, too faced, tarte etc. the pigmentation is pretty crappy
Vivienne L.
Darmstadt
I was dying when I saw this palette and I absolutely wanted to buy it. But now as I have it, I am not as impressed as I thought I'd be. The colours are ok but I'd like to have a wow effect. They are absolutely pretty but I'd like to see more remarkable colours like a nice kind of turquoise in it.
Ellie J.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Really like this palette, it's really well priced as well ! There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmer as well as 4 highlighters, love this palette because it's great for all skin tones & you can create loads of different looks with the eyeshadows, bought it of BH cosmetics website and was really impressed with how fast it came ! Would definitely buy again.
Natalie R.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The pallet has a great selection of nude eye colours. They are quite pigmented but could be a bit more pigmented I would say. It has beautiful packaging. I would recommend this product to people who don't want a large pop of colour!
Sadika M.
dordrecht
omg this is too great pigments are super to make a daily makeup or extreme makeup i'm just in love the higlither is also so well-segmented 1 of the colors highlither yes similar to the brand mac sweet and gantol
Meghan T.
Wales
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
So pigmented , not crumbly at all . Lovely colours , first time using it , the price is expensive but it's worth it if you watch Carli on YouTube❤️ no cons for this product , I wouldn't buy it again because there are probably dupes for it somewhere.
Hayley B.
Chalk lane, East Horsley
Such a good pallet. The lightest highlighter is the perfect shade for someone who's really fair. You can create so many looks with this and every shade is really pigmented and blends so well.
The deluxe one is even better with more shades to choose from.
Worth the shipping cost if you buy from the US
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
This is a beautiful palette - the 15 eye shadows are a buttery, blendable formula, highly pigmented with lots of staying power.  There are 6 highlighters in shades to suit any skin type.  This palette is extremely great value for money and will produce many different stunning looks.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?