BY BH COSMETICS

Bianca G.
I got this palette last week and it's ok the highlights are amazing as are the shimmery eyeshadow but the mattes are really powdery and not very pigmented. The smell when I open this palette is very chemical like and it gives me a headache.
Julia T.
Toronto
I love Carli and her palette. The shadows are beautiful and easy to blend. It has been my go to palette since I got my hands on it. The highlighters are not my favourite, but I do enjoy them. Packaging is also BEAUTIFUL. Would buy again.
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Eyeshadows are great strong pigmented and they last forever. I'm not really using highliters but they are nice to. This palette it's definitley wort it to have it. £22it's a really low price for the value, this is also defiantly better than the previous palette! Love it!💕
electricbaddies B.
perth
such an amazing palette, one of my go to. I definitely would it if it was to runout but sometimes the colours get to dull, there definitely room for improvement,  use 2-3 brushes to create a soft glam and yes if I where to run out I=off one colour  I would repurchase the whole palette because I love it that much <3
Alice B.
Atherton, Manchester
Never in my life have I loved a palette so much, and doubt I will again! The colours on this palette are so pigmented and blendable. The highlighters are my favourite highlighters - I am yet to find any that are better, except the ones in the Carli Bybel deluxe palette! So affordable and so recommended. The packaging is cardboard and so isn't very durable but the palette itself makes up for that.
SANDRA P.
Orlando, FL
I am a fan of bh cosmetics mainly because it has high quality products with very good price. It's unbelievable that I can pay so cheaply for it. I have the two palettes of Carli Bybel. I confess that one would be sufficient, but I like it so much that I wanted to have both. Sweethearts from the collection and always tell friends
Ben Amor Z.
The colors work extremely well with my neutral medium tan skin tone (Puerto Rican heritage). They highlighters are smooth and not overbearing and they all show up fine and do not create any funky glow in pictures like others do.
Vale R.
This is one of my favorite palettes, I really love it.
It has good pigmentation, I like to use it for bridal makeup.
I love colors especially pearls, they are my favorite colors.
You will fall in love with this palette.
I attached a makeup based on this palette, I repeat, it has an excellent pigmentation.
I hope you like it.
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
OMG in love with the pallet i had this purchased for me as a gift and i did not know i was getting this but omg it so easy to use and apply  looks amazing and shimmery to lovely packaging light to handle can try so many looks out on my eyes with this i would purchase one of these myself next time highly recommended
Jacynthe D.
Rouyn
I have this palette and I really love it and the highlighter shade that doesn't work with my skin tone I use them as I eyeshadow. The only thing is that you need to use it with a primer because if not it will not stay on your lid but for the price it is a great palette.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?