BY BH COSMETICS

Caromy A.
I just love the palette, is super affordable and high pigmented, i got it from a reseller online and i don't get tired of it, specially the highlighters im obsessed with them I used one of the shadows as a transition color for this smokey eye and the highlighter.
Donya R.
The pigmentation on the palette is amazing! The colours are essential and long lasting while staying on your skin. I have brown eyes however have used this palette on all my clients. I had bought it straight from BHcosmetics! I definitely would say it is a well purchase and can create so many looks, you can check them out on my Instagram @Beautybymedonya
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
This is such an amazing palette! The packaging is really nice, it has a big mirror, and it's also super affordable! There are a good variety of eye shadows and highlighter! The colours are perfect for fall/winter looks. I love the colours in the palette! I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
The palette has ten (10) shadows and four (4) illuminators. Five (5) of the shadows are matte and five (5) are glossy. It's a very good balance. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blur, soft and with little fall.

The four (4) illuminators are beautiful. For my skin tone, I can only use the first three (3) as illuminators since the room is very dark. I can only use that as an eye shadow. As the website recommends, illuminators can also be used as eye shadow.

Review

I love the palette. As I mentioned above, the colors are well pigmented, easy to fade, soft and with little fall. The colors are neutral and complement many skin tones. Except for the 2 mauve shades, there is nothing new in this palette. They are likely to have similar colors in your collection. I still like it and if they are Carli's fans they need it in their collection.
Dana H.
PORT PERRY, ON
The colours in this palette are great for an everyday look. The mattes are great and the shimmers apply fairly easily, better with a damp brush or when using your finger to apply them. There is a good range of highlighters for light skinned and darker skinned girls. The shadows are a bit powdery, so remember to tap off your brushes to get rid of excess shadow before applying to you eye to minimize fallout. The packaging is gorgeous. This palette is one of my faves from BH Cosmetics.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
I LOVE this palette. It has such a beautiful warm colour selection of mattes, and shimmery shades to choose from, along with highlighters that I sometimes like to use as eyeshadows as well. The pigmentation is great. I never find that there's never creasing, and the colour lasts me through the night.
Sarah A.
WAWA, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I nwvwr bought this brand before because it was cheap but i bought this palette and ill never go back to any other one , it's amazingly gorgeous on your skin makes me wonder how they could make a product this well , if you don't have it you should i am in love with it its my new bestfriend
Aaliyah K.
It was given to me for my birthday from a friend, and love how it's so easy to use. I don't really use the eyeshadows, but they're really pigmented. It is definitely good value for money, it's just so cheap but such great quality.
Isabelle K.
Love this palette! The colours are so pretty and the packaging is gorgeous, the best thing about this palette is the highlighters though because they are amazing!! The pigment is insane and the glow it gives is so pretty that I always get asked what highlighter I’m wearing😆 only fault I found from this palette was the eyeshadows being too powdery and creating a lot of fall down but apart from that all the colours are stunning😍
Alexandra M.
Walton, Merseyside
I cannot rave about this palette enough! Its a must have to everyones make up collection! Everything about this palette is perfect from the packaging to the colour, to the formula and pigments! Its extreamly affordable and amazing quality. I've had the previous carli bybel palette and the new edition and they are both incredible! If its not in your collection you are missing out! [product:bh-cosmetics-carli-bybel-deluxe-edition-21-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette]
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?