BY BH COSMETICS

Teila T.
Warren
Amazing eyeshadow and highlights palette! First off, I love makeup and own a ton a palettes, this is comparison to my $55 Urban Decay Palette knocks it out of the park. The pigment is outstanding and the shimmers are creamy and insanely blinding. All of the highlights in this compared to the Anastasia Glow Kit (which I also have) are much better. I enjoy just how buttery they are and how they are easily blend-able. Definitely would purchase this again, and much more from the company.
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE the fact that the colors on this pallet are so beautifully pigmented and it comes with HIGHLIGHT GIRL! And don’t get me started on the PRICE! I love bh cosmetics because it has sooo many affordable products PLUS they always have sales online aside from their products being already at low prices! It’s sooo amazing! The colors are really good for everyday looks or if u want to go for something a little more dramatic it is amazing! If u are looking for something new and affordable prices I SAY GO FOR IT! I usually buy from their website but I believe they sale SOME products at ulta and I’m not sure about Sephora but u can find out🤷🏻‍♀️
Hanah M.
I feel so weird writing this review but tbh this palette was okay.. it is my BH cosmetics purchase and I wasn’t to impressed the colors didn’t show up on my eyelid good and I’m medium toned although the highlighters in this palette I love so much I reach for the palette just for the highlighters. Another con is when I bought this brand new pan we’re falling out and weren’t glued in properly so I was disappointed.
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
The colors are highly pigmented. The highlighters are pigmented (better pay off with some setting spray). Perfect travel palette. MY second favorite palette right after J. Hills palette! you have nice neutrals and pretty pinks along with nice high lighters that I love using as shadows as well. Personally the high lighters are one of the best, so if you're traveling this palette is a must and saves you space !
jayden r.
Payson
beautiful shadows! but personally i like the highlighters more!! very neutral palette. the packaging is beautiful:) i like the lay out of the eyeshadows and highlights. i love the palette, but they’re not really my type of colors but i still love it. it blends beautifully<3!!
Cindy M.
Midvale, UT
My first palette that I have ordered off of BH Cosmetics and it did not disappoint. Carli Bybel is one of my favorite Influenster’s and she did not disappoint with this product.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I am so happy with this pallette. The shades are absolutely beautiful. They are very bendable. I love the versatility of this pallette. Nice mix of mattes and shimmers, dark and light, pinks and golds. I love that highlighters are included. Some of them are not to shimmery so I can use for blush. There is quite a bit of kickback but not fallout. Its a solid pallette that I will be reaching for again and again.
Iana D.
I bought this mostly because it was on sale for $12.50 and it was such a nice and versatile palette. I don’t normally do my eyeshadows and I wanted to experiment so this palette would be put to good use. I love that it also comes with highlighters. The packaging is beautiful and the colors are so pigmented. So worth the money!
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
Good for a beginner, does have quite a lot of kickback. Everything is lighter than it looks in the pan, but is all easily built up. No noticeable scent. Overall a good palette.
Christina M.
athens, Ga
So like a week ago i recieved this pallete as a gift !
I thaught it was going to be like any other but this
One had like every color and shade id use in a dailey basis . I was so excited the first time i used it 😍 not to mention what makes it so awesome is the pigmentation of all of the shadows and high lighters is beyond awesome !! Id definitely give this pallete or recommend it
Its by far my favorite ❤❤ BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette #giftcrush #contest # @influenster
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?