BY BH COSMETICS

Dana H.
PORT PERRY, ON
The colours in this palette are great for an everyday look. The mattes are great and the shimmers apply fairly easily, better with a damp brush or when using your finger to apply them. There is a good range of highlighters for light skinned and darker skinned girls. The shadows are a bit powdery, so remember to tap off your brushes to get rid of excess shadow before applying to you eye to minimize fallout. The packaging is gorgeous. This palette is one of my faves from BH Cosmetics.
Jackie K.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is AMAZING, especially for the price. The packaging is stunning and sleek. I use this everyday!! Perfect for dramatic and neutral looks. Amazing pigmentation. And the highlighters are gorgeous. I love this palette so much highly recommend to anyone that loves purple and pink undertones. They have an amazing formula that is buttery smooth. And the pigmentation is consistent throughout. I can't say enough great things about this product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
I LOVE this palette. It has such a beautiful warm colour selection of mattes, and shimmery shades to choose from, along with highlighters that I sometimes like to use as eyeshadows as well. The pigmentation is great. I never find that there's never creasing, and the colour lasts me through the night.
Sarah A.
WAWA, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I nwvwr bought this brand before because it was cheap but i bought this palette and ill never go back to any other one , it's amazingly gorgeous on your skin makes me wonder how they could make a product this well , if you don't have it you should i am in love with it its my new bestfriend
Aaliyah K.
It was given to me for my birthday from a friend, and love how it's so easy to use. I don't really use the eyeshadows, but they're really pigmented. It is definitely good value for money, it's just so cheap but such great quality.
Elizabeth E.
These highlighters slay my existence ugh. she has chosen such beautiful shades and they are all super pigmented. They blend flawlessly and I love the mattes. I'm still learning the tricks of eyeshadow, but these shadows are so easy to manipulate. I'm absolutely in love. I would enjoy seeing Carli release more palettes.
Tury M.
This palette has a good variety of color from neutrals , pinks and purples you can create a full eyeshadow look with this palette , it is a affordable palette and has good quality , the eyeshadows are powdery but nothing to concern , the highlighters are very pigmented and blinding and Im sure that is a shade that is perfect for you in this palette. I recommend it , it is worth it for the price
iqra m.
dubai, dubai
This is the first eyeshadow palette that I’ve bought from BH Cosmetics in a very long time and I’m impressed with the formula. The eyeshadows have very good pigmentation. I had no trouble getting the shades to show up on me in any of the looks that I created. They blended out, as well as together, with ease.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
One of my fave palettes ever. I use it everyday! The shadows colours are beautiful fall colours. Both matte/shimmer! And the four highlights are to die for, in my opinion so much more pigmented than the Glow kits :) Thank you Carli for making such an awesome palette. BHcosmentics is very recommended brand and it's SUPER cheap too
Susanne W.
Munich
I have not purchased this palette for the longest time, because in my opinion it was such an over-hyped product, but now that I have it, I love every single colour to pieces. The palette contains mostly shimmery colours, but they all work great together and there is honestly not one colour that I would not use. Most of them are shimmers and they have not fallout, which is amazing.
I especially love this palette for autumn/fall.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?