BY BH COSMETICS

Lamar A.
I absolutely love the pigmentation of the colours and dont get me started on the amazing bomb highlighter! I just really love them, they are the cherry on top of my makeup. They just add this amazing glow to my face and the colours suit almost EVERY skin colour out there!
Amelvis F.
I use this palette a lot. The highlighters works for almost every skin tone. I think the shadows works best for fair skin people not for darker tones like mine but it has bright and beautiful colors. I definitely would buy it again.
Selma H.
el taref
I really liked this palette! I think that the packaging is super cute and the palette smells wonderful. I love all of the shades, perfect for many different looks, especially during the summer! The shades are super pigmented and last all day!
Tegan W.
Barnoldswick
I LOVE this. I use it everyday for lots of uses. I love the highlights they're so versatile, so many shades for different skin tones. The eye shadows blend easily and are such a great range of colours!
Agata Z.
Maybe im a bit cruel but I expect much more from this pallet shades are very nice but they didn't wowed me, highlights are ok but still nothing special; let's admit price is so good for this pallet but I'm regretting buying this product
Petra K.
This palette is amazing,the price is sooo affordable, and i love it! You cam buy it online on bhcosmetics.com and the pigmentation is amazing, they are so buttery and long lasting, the highliters are BLINDING and also long lasting, i reccomend for everyone to buy it!
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg , MB
Love this pallete ! Such a good shade range and so up my alley! I love the highlights as well and for the cost of this pallete is so worth it ! Also love the packaging and would highly recommended everyone to purchase this asap!
Nicole D.
Cronulla
I love this palette and it has all you need in one place - with a mirror. This is such great value for money.
It's defiantly my go to palette when I'm traveling or in a rush.
Can't wait for Carli's new palette to come out soon.
Malorie C.
This palette is the maximum, the best investment I have done is very useful to make different looks both night and day. there glows are really a beauty has several shades that can also be used in shadows and is very accessible
Roudha A.
I love the color range of this palette Carli did an amazing job on it. The pigmentation of the shimmer shades are amazing but the mattes are not as great but i love the colors. They blend really well and i don't regret buying it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?