BY BH COSMETICS

Eve M.
St, AB
This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. The colours are so pigmented and soft. You can create beautiful looks with this palette as the colours blend together so well. The highlighters are amazing and really give you that blinding glow. So amazing and affordable
Rommy R.
Esta paleta no  solo encontraras tonos para nuestros ojos sino también colores para un perfecto higlighter. Buena pigmentación, cremosos  para un efecto hermoso y natural . Si quieres impresionar esta paleta es la recomendada e ideal para nosotras.
Soha E.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favourite highlighter and eye shadow palettes ever. The colours are so beautiful, rich, and deep, and it look amazing on any skin type and colour. The highlight is especially amazing and lasts a very long time, and it looks so shiny and beautiful. It is limited edition so I recommend buying.
Emma M.
This is one of my all time favourite palettes. The formula is beautiful. It's blends seamlessly and you can create so many different looks. The highlights in the pallette are stunning. So bright and build able if your looking for more of a blinding highlight.
Shona M.
Scotland
This is a nice palette as it has 4 highlighter shades aswell. I tend to reach for this if am wanting more of a subtle look. Great bridal palette. Has abit of fallout so would always do eyes 1st to avoid ruining the rest of your makeup. Great price aswell.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
It has been my go to pallete. The colors are great for an every day look. I have even hit the pan on three of them! And I must confess I use the highlighters as Eyeshadows. Planning tô buy the deluxe one.
Megan M.
Tillsonburg , ON
I love everything about carli and when she came out with this palette I needed it! It's so affordable and everything about the palette is perfect! All other the colours are so beautiful and the highlight is my favourite!! Definitely worth the purchase!!!!
Anna K.
This is the second palette from Carli with similar colours to the first one (I have the first one too) as well as new colours. I love that the rosy highlighter is now bigger and there are a few new shimmery shades 😍
Ashe B.
I'm addicted to this palette! I love that it has highlighters and matte and shimmer eye shadows. This is my go to palette for an every day look. Highly pigmented, easily blended & buildable! I'm on my second one now because I used my first one so much!
Samantha F.
Norwich, ON
I love this palette and for the price of it I love it even more! It's seriously phenomenal, it swatches stunningly, and the highlighters are seriously to die for. I used to use the first highlighter in the palette almost everyday. Definitely recommended
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?