BY BH COSMETICS

Aisha X.
I hesitated when ordering this but when it came I was surprised, it was such good value for money. The highlighters are amazing , so much glow and reflection. For me personally the eyeshadow colours and mostly boring.
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
This is one of my favourite palettes! I've had to purchase another one because my first one I bought is so well loved! The colours are pigmented, there easy to blend out, and the highlighters are blinding! I would definitely re purchase This palette when my second one is running low
Ellie B.
This pallet, for me, is my holy grail when it comes to basic eyeshadow colours and the highlighters. I use this product everyday mostly for the highlighter and the packaging is super nice but also very simple. I’d recommend and it’s been bought as a christmas present for someone
Embla M.
Norway, Oslo
I love this one so much, it is probably my favorite go 2 palette. It is so easy to apply and blend and I love these nude colors more than anything. This palette is flattering for both brown, blue, green eyes etc. I recommend this really much! Who does not want a palette like this?
Sarah U.
a beautiful neutral palette. perfect for both soft and more dramatic eye looks. cute packaging. the highlighters are very creamy and last a long time (you can double use them as eyeshadows). i would recommend it to every makeup beginner who wants to start off with a nice palette that gives you lots of product for a cheap price.
Alyssa S.
if I were a eyeshadow palette i would Definetly be the Carli Bybel palette.
- Beautiful colors
- Bomb pigmentation
- Bomb Price
- The highlighters are stunning
- The mirror has good quality as well
- The packaging looks so gorgeous
use this everyday:-)
Carla P.
Both versions are incredibly good. There are some BH cosmetics palettes that are not as pigmented and high quality but with these ones they threw it out of the park, I love that it has colors that goes with every skin tone and it also has a super pigmented highlighters.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
Carli Bybel's first collaboration palette with BH Cosmetics contains 10 easy to blend eyeshadows, with a mixture of matte and shimmery formulas, alongside 4 silky highlighters in various shades, with one to suit every skin tone; this palette really does just hit all the spots!
Belinda C.
Melbourne
I absolutely love the highlighters in this palette!! They are super pigmented and the variety of shades allows for more diverse looks for different skin tones. However, the eyeshadows lack pigment and just cause a lot of fall out. Colours are pretty though and super affordable.
Majdouline C.
Casablanca , Grand CASABLANCA
this palette is so beautiful, and he's not expensive. the colour of eyeshadow is so pretty. his perfect for everyday makeup and smokey eye.
his highlighter is few dusty, i don't like it .
but i very like mettalic eyeshadow, he's very soft and easy to aply.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?