BY BH COSMETICS

Jenn R.
Calgary, AB
This palette is great! The pigmentation is so good and the colors are easy to wear. The options are endless with the mix this palette has. So glad I got it before it was no longer available.
Kate S.
I really didn't like this. The shadows were subpar but I can make a few work. However, the highlights are pretty nice. I wish Carli would focus on highlights and work on eyeshadows because they have way too much fallout and not enough pigment or variation in colours.
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This a nice eyeshadow palette, you can create beautiful looks with it. The shadows are creamy and pigmented. Nice selection of shades. The highlights work well on every skin color. I love it
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
The shadows in this are to die for and the lightest high lighters are amazing. Don't use the two darker ones as highlighters but look great as eye shadows too, might be better on darker skin tones as highlighters though x
Melody H.
This palette is everything any girl could ask for. There's so much product and for such a small price. I got it from the BH Cosmetics website, and considering I'm from the UK, the delivery was an easy process. I will definitely be stocking up on a few more of these before they stop selling them for good.
Char and A.
Love this pallette! It's extremely pigmented and the range of colours are perfect! I use this pallette every time I wear makeup! I bought this from the bhcosmetics website! I definitely recommend for everyone!
Eve M.
St, AB
This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. The colours are so pigmented and soft. You can create beautiful looks with this palette as the colours blend together so well. The highlighters are amazing and really give you that blinding glow. So amazing and affordable
Rommy R.
Esta paleta no  solo encontraras tonos para nuestros ojos sino también colores para un perfecto higlighter. Buena pigmentación, cremosos  para un efecto hermoso y natural . Si quieres impresionar esta paleta es la recomendada e ideal para nosotras.
Soha E.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favourite highlighter and eye shadow palettes ever. The colours are so beautiful, rich, and deep, and it look amazing on any skin type and colour. The highlight is especially amazing and lasts a very long time, and it looks so shiny and beautiful. It is limited edition so I recommend buying.
Emma M.
This is one of my all time favourite palettes. The formula is beautiful. It's blends seamlessly and you can create so many different looks. The highlights in the pallette are stunning. So bright and build able if your looking for more of a blinding highlight.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?