BY BH COSMETICS

Belinda C.
Melbourne
I absolutely love the highlighters in this palette!! They are super pigmented and the variety of shades allows for more diverse looks for different skin tones. However, the eyeshadows lack pigment and just cause a lot of fall out. Colours are pretty though and super affordable.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
Carli Bybel's first collaboration palette with BH Cosmetics contains 10 easy to blend eyeshadows, with a mixture of matte and shimmery formulas, alongside 4 silky highlighters in various shades, with one to suit every skin tone; this palette really does just hit all the spots!
Majdouline C.
Casablanca , Grand CASABLANCA
this palette is so beautiful, and he's not expensive. the colour of eyeshadow is so pretty. his perfect for everyday makeup and smokey eye.
his highlighter is few dusty, i don't like it .
but i very like mettalic eyeshadow, he's very soft and easy to aply.
Carla P.
Both versions are incredibly good. There are some BH cosmetics palettes that are not as pigmented and high quality but with these ones they threw it out of the park, I love that it has colors that goes with every skin tone and it also has a super pigmented highlighters.
Kaitlyn H.
I hated it. I was so hyped about this palette but I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but my palette smells like motor oil. After the first layer of product was used there's little air bubbles in every pan as if the product wasn't mixed well. The pigmentation is phenomenal though but I just can't get over the smell.
Chloe X.
Kiama
I’m in love with this actually so good very pigmented ad amazing at blending, colours are so pretty, highlighters are so pretty use them every day. Easy to apply with brushes my eye colour is brown so it looks amazing with my eye and will look amaziing with any colour eyes.
Katy C.
Perth
OBSESSED with the Carli Bybel palette. Such beautiful and colours and so pigmented. This palette is super super affordable and with last you a long time. The highlights in this palette are gorgeous! They swatch so beautifully on the skin.
Gemma M.
., Cowdenbeath
Can actually not get over the quality and pigmentation of the shadows/highlighters in this palette. Was actually in shock. Such a beautiful palette and for the price you can not grumble. I got this shipped to the UK for the grand total of less than £12 all in. GREAT PALETTE!
Karina H.
London , London
The packaging is cheap but super cute! The shadows are crazy pigmented and I love every single shade in this palette. They do have a bit of fallout but I don't mind because the shadows are amazing to blend and use!
Madeline B.
Goulburn
This pallets is great for an every day eye shadow look, the price is absolutely amazing and affordable for what you get in the pallet and the bh cosmetics website is easy to go through and this pallets works so great with my blues eyes and I would definetly but it again
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?