BY BH COSMETICS

Kirsten M.
I love this Palette. The colours are stunning & very blendable. You can mix and match these colours together nicely & with other eyeshadows. The highlights are stunning and can be used as Eyeshadows as well. A beautiful Palette ūüėć
Clarisa M.
Salamanca
MY GO TO PALETTE!!!! The pigmentation on this is amazing. I own lots and lots of high end palettes yet always seem to reach for this one. Its also the one I take with me when I travel. And the highlight shades... TO DIE FOR. BH and Carli really hit a home run with this one.
Shivali D.
ludhiana
I have to say i am so impressed with this product!!! The packaging is so luxe, easy to carry and comes with a great mirror. The colors are so blendble and they are not those general colors, the color selection is different but usable at the same time. The highlighters are to DIE for.. And i feel for the amount paid i got a great palette!!!
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
I am so in love with this palette. The shades are all so pigmented and blendable. But I feel like if you blend too much they blend right away. The highlight are crazy beautiful! I found this at ulta for 15 dollars which is a steal!
Lauren K.
This palette first of all is great for value unlike some others which are ¬£40+. You get a great range of colours and pigmentation with this palette. The highlighters within the palette are amazing, when I compare them to makeup revolution ones you defiantly get your money's worth along with a range of eyeshadows.
genna m.
Oakville, ON
I absolutely love this palette. The shimmery shades are gorgeous for both eyes and cheeks, without looking glittery. This palette could suit most skin tones and the formula lasts all day long. These are very smooth and apply wonderfully and don't emphasize texture!
Kikii B.
These colors are amazing! Super versatile you can dress it up or casual everyday look. They all blend well together and can do a variety of looks. The pigmentation is beautiful and the highlighters are great and don't lose shimmer as the day goes on. I love carli and love this pallete and can't wait to see her second one coming out definitely buying it after how good this one is.
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Amazing palette. I highly recommend for make up beginner because how amazing and affordable this palette is. Very pigmented and blend able. For me, It's just a bit of fall-out with the eyeshadow but all u need is to just tap if off and everything is perfect. For the highlighter is so stunning and without any tinny glitter at all just only pure shimmer and make your skin look so glowy.
Mayra M.
Irapuato, guanajuato
Such a beautiful fancy palette. So much pigmetacion to it. The highlighters are amazing! You must have cause its such a good product and swatches and blends so easy. Can we say i see you Carli Byble. ūüėä
olivia x.
glasgow
Creamiest shadows I’ve ever used. So finely milled and soft. Easy to apply and very blendable. Purchased from beauty bay. Had the original collab so purchased the new deluxe version. Highlights are a go to holy grail. Definitely recommend.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?