BY BH COSMETICS

Emily P.
South Bend, IN
Beautiful palette with an amazing packaging all the colors are arranged for what you can use the eyeshadows for for any luck so it’s so convenient for anyone who is just now starting out because the palette tells you what colors look together and the highlighters are beautiful
Claire B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this pallet so much and the eyeshadows and highlighters are so beautiful. I love that it not only includes eyeshadows but also highlighters. The pigment in this is amazing and you can get this pallet for such a low and affordable price. I would definitely buy this again.
Mariah J.
Tinker Afb, OK
Such a Good palette for such a great price. The white highlighter (because I’m so pale) is perfect to blind on my skin! The shadows are all great pigment and blend great! With it being available at ulta, everyone should give it a go!
Shannon H.
I bought this because i wanted an everyday palette to travel with while studying abroad in Europe. The colors are great and super pigmented especially the highlights. The highlights are gorgeous and there’s a color for every skin tone
Ashley C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love this palette! Colors blend well! I feel like they could be more pigmented. Very easy to use! Day or night look! Applies well! I use it often! I have this palette and the first one she came out with as well! I would definitely buy again!
Charlene N.
South Chatham, MA
It's not my favorite palette but it's great for the price. One thing is I've had mine for about 9 months and the scent is changing so idk what that's about. I do love the duochrome shade in the first row and the highlights are great.
Alethea F.
Carlisle, PA
I purchased this after much procrastination but it really lived up as one of BH cosmetics BEST palettes ( and I have a few)! I’d recommend it to anyone who likes this color scheme. Also, that highlight is powerful!
Karlabanales B.
Antioch
LOVEE IT so much has the eyes shadow colors and colors for highlighter, You can get this at ulta or sephora it works soo perfect, Very pigmented and not to pricey ethier i really recommend this palette if you want something natrual.
Claudia S.
Gustine, CA
i LOVE this palette! i LOVE carli bybel! i LOVE bh cosmetics products! i have fallen in love with this palette and it definitely does not disappoint! the HIGHLIGHT is soo pigmented and will have you GLOWING! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!
Callan W.
Memphis,Tn
I love this palette. Great price for the amount of shadows and highliters you get. SO much pigmentation in all the eyeshadows. The highliters are pretty blinding so if that is what you like then this is for YOU!! Love, Love, Love!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?