BY BH COSMETICS

Andrea O.
Hermosillo
the colors are bomb, the eye shadows blend so easily and are so beautiful. One of the cons is that is a little powdery, both shadows and highlights. The highlights are so pretty and suit a look of skin tones, but they are a little chunky al glittery, and i don´t really like that. But  it does reflect a lot. Overall, i think is a great palette, and the price is good, i buy it for 16 dollars I think.
Elise R.
This palette is nice and inexpensive. I love Carli Bybel's videos i etch them all the time. I think she created a very pretty and cohesive palette. All the shades are natural and pair together nicely. the pigmentation is there but I do prefer other eyeshadow formulas over this formula. The highlighters are nice too.
Jessica C.
North York , ON
This pallete is really good for pretty, girly Valentine’s Day looks or everyday natural looks. I love the shades but I think the shadows could be more pigmented especially the shimmery shades. It was a very cheap palette which was good (I paid 25$) but I think I could’ve boughten the Huda Beauty mauve obsessions 9- shade palette with similar shades with the amazingpigment and high quality for 35$. But overall it is a good palette!
Amy R.
Northgate , Hartlepool
A really lovely palette, with a gorgeous mixture of both matte and shimmer. They are not the most pigmented shadows but are certainly buildable and long lasting. They also have a bit of kick back/fall out when first tapped into the pan. However for £18 from Beauty Bay, you can't go wrong. I've used this palette a few times now and you can create a lot of looks with it. I would definitely recommend!
Gemma P.
I finally got this and I am obsessed! She has done an amazing job with this! The highlights and shadows are so pigmented and blended like a dream they are so soft! I have dark brown eyes and the colours suit me very well. I am in love with this palette now and will stock up and buy a few more as it's only available for another month or so!! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
rr4r y.
Carli bybel a beauty expert and YouTube sensation designed this palette it includes 14 shades 10 shades and 4 highlighter in a very low price the packaging is very cute and feminine the product is absolutely amazing qith high quality and bendable shade that are extremely pigmented i would definitely recommend this BH palette to anyone all of the shades are beautiful and easy to work with
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
This pallet is absolutely beautiful. I was gifted this but I have seen it in store at Ulta before! These shades are so pigmented and beautiful. The pan size is normal. Shades are easy to blend! The highlighting colors are also beautiful! There are so many combination looks you can get out with this pallet!
Shannon l.
Brighton
I like this palette! This was one of the first palettes I ever bought. I like the selection of shadows and the fact you have highlighters in there aswell. Now the darker shadows are very pigmented and blend easy but the lighter shadows and also the highlighters are quite hard to see unfortunately so that's why it doesnt have full marks!. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Imene B.
ALGER
I bought this off the BH website earlier in the year when it launched. It's a beautiful palette and it's a plus that it's not just shadows that are included in the kit. The shadows are all beautiful and easy to use neutrals as well as a mixture of shimmers and mattes. The highlighters are also beautiful and offer variety for everyone of any skin tone. I like this palette so much and I highly recommend it.
Krystal D.
I got this palette from Bh Cosmetics & I was not let down. The shipping took about a week and it was inexpensive. The shadows are so creamy and so easy to blend out. The highlights are to die for. They are so buttery and look good on my tan skin. There is a bit of fall out but nothing that is crazy. I love this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?