BY BH COSMETICS

Nassima a.
This product is worth its 4 stars, in addition to having a beautiful color but frankly revealing on the skin!I do not understand the comments saying it of bad quality: that it leaves in the fine lines or in the pores.I have mixed skin, with perfect hydration of the skin and a good FDT, I assure you that you will be amazed by his result and his outfit !!!!The brightness will be at the appointment, plus it is not expensiveWhat's else?
#لا إ.
I have watched #CarliBybel on youtube for ages and her palette has been one of my favorite random Ulta splurges. Not really a splurge as it is super affordable and well worth it compared to many of the high-end palettes I own. The colors work extremely well with my neutral medium tan skin tone (Puerto Rican heritage). They highlighters are smooth and not overbearing and they all show up fine and do not create any funky glow in pictures like others do. I have used this palette on deep skin toned African American friends as well as very fair skinned Caucasian friends and the color payout is universally flattering and flawless. I think the shadows are of higher quality than the ones that come in the bulk sets directly from BHCOSMETICS .
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
Carli was one of the first YouTubers I ever began watching on YouTube she is amazing and this palette falls nothing short of amazing, for the drugstore price these eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy. They blend amazingly well and the colour lasts all day with a good eye primer (I use Eden from urban decay). The highlight shades are perfect nothing too harsh I where the second highlightershade everyday. Without a doubt would re-purchase this palette and I have recommended it so many times
Dannisha B.
Toronto
OMG! I got so excited when I saw this pallet on here for review! I would rate this five stars over and over again. Not only because I love Carli Bybel but because the pallet is just so amazing. Now I do have to say that I don't use every colour in the pallet because they don't all compliment my skin tone but the ones that do are so amazing. They are super creamy and last all day. And the highlighters have me brightening up the room as I walk in. And I love the fact that the double as eyeshadows. (well I double them as eyeshadows, lol) Carli is definitely winning with this one and can't wait to buy her newest pallet.
hannah a.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I have the deluxe edition of this palette and especially for the price it absolutely blew me away! The pigment is gorgeous and are so long lasting! All the eye colours are creamy and pigmented and easily bendable and the metallic shades are gorgeous! The highlighters are stunning and blinding, and if you wanted that even extra glow on top of the blinding glow already you can use them wet! This whole palette is stunning, and the packaging is so beautiful with its marble print! I use it all the time, as soon as I run out I will definitely be buying another one! 10/10 highly recommend!!
Zeina I.
Dubai, Dubai
All I can say is breathtaking. This is such a beautiful palette that you can travel with considering the fact that it has a wide range of daily neutral and warm tones yet there is a bit of purple tones to make it more special, not only that it also provides 5 highlight colors, each one more breathtaking than the other. I also love the fact that it has a mirror which makes it very convenient for me when I need to travel or get ready in the car or so on. Anyone who is interested in buying it , I advise you to buy it before it’s out of stock considering how beautiful and affordable it is.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
Where to start with this. I've used so many high end makeup eyeshadows and I always end up going back to this one. The price is amazing and the pigmentation in these eyeshdows and highlighters are increadible. This eye shadow palette has all the necessary colors to create a simple daily makeup to a glam makeup.
Michelle B.
Toronto
I have the newer version of this and it blew me away! The packaging with the marble detail looks very high end and the shadows are very pigmented and blendable! There's a huge mirror on the pallette which makes it very convient! I highly recommend you buying this pallette! It's affordable too!
Engy A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I love this palette so much! The shades are so beautiful. All the eyeshadows and highlighters are very pigmented and blendable. The packing is nice and compact and I find it to be travel-friendly. The highlighters in this palette are TO DIE FOR! They are some of my all time favorite highlighters! If you didn't manage to get this palette then make sure to grab the deluxe edition. It's totally worth the money!
Christina A.
Mississauga
I love this product! Not only do I love Carli her palette definitely represents her 100%. I just recently purchased the deluxe palette and I cannot wait to try that one out! If it is anything like this one it will get 5 stars in my book as well. The shadows are so pigmented and the highlighters are to die for. This is the perfect traveling palette and for the price point you cannot go wrong! 100% recommend!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?