BY BH COSMETICS

Christina A.
Mississauga
I love this product! Not only do I love Carli her palette definitely represents her 100%. I just recently purchased the deluxe palette and I cannot wait to try that one out! If it is anything like this one it will get 5 stars in my book as well. The shadows are so pigmented and the highlighters are to die for. This is the perfect traveling palette and for the price point you cannot go wrong! 100% recommend!
Alejandra G.
Maria Alejandra Gomez Valencia (G014097)7630 NW 25 Street # 2B Miami
I love this Love this palette the shadows are very pigmented, but what I liked most were the highlighter since they are for all tastes from very bright to something more tenuous,Are shades creamy there are some that pigment more than others but in general are good, I recommend it for people who like earth tones and neutral, I think there is no other product the same, The first palette of it had some similar tones but did not have the highlighting
emily b.
Ive had this palette for atleast 8 months now and i have to say its one of the best palettes i.have ever braught . I have used his palette alot its easy to create so many looks with the eyeshadows and highlighters . The colours are very pigmented and silky and the highlighters are super pigmented, there is such a nice range of colours in the palette to suit all skin colours . Honestly well worth the money and is also a reasonable price!! Brilliant :)
Yasmine T.
Dubai
I love carli this pallet is so good the color selection is very nice it can be an everyday use pallets you can also create night looks with this it can be the only pallet that you own if you are not a makeup collector and looking for an affordable good quality pallet that you can use in multiple occasions this pallet is for you
Latoya C.
Pros:
I'd rate this 4.5
great value & Very affordable
Good quality
Highlighter pigmentation is AMAZING (my go-to shade is the 3rd pan)
The pigmentation and wear is awesome
The colors and pretty and well blendable.
This is perfect for creating summer looks and any daytime look
I'd definitely recommend and repurchase

Cons:
Too much Talc & Mica in certain shades
Not much bright colors
Carli should have names her colors in the palette
A H.
I have had this palette for a while and find myself always going back to it! The pigmentation is amazing and the eye shadow and highlighter combination I think is brilliant. You can do endless different eye looks with it and I think is a pretty good price for its value!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,444 reviews
I have the Deluxe Version of this palette and I am absolutely in love with this eye shadow and highlighter palette. This comes in a beautiful marble palette with a nicely sized mirror on the inside. Every shadow is buttery smooth and highly pigmented-the mattes are no exception. There is minimal kick up and virtually no fallout. A little setting spray helps amp up the colors even more than they already are. Everything in this palette is extremely blend-able as well. The highlighters are stunning and absolutely blinding. The colors in this palette are great on every skin tone and the highlighters can be used as shadows as well, This is one of the best affordable eyeshadow and highlighter palettes on the market right now.
Sofía C.
Santiago

Es una paleta hermosa de sombras para nuestros ojitos de colores alegres que nos sirve tanto de día como de noche sencilla no da mucha luz a nuestros ojos nos hace lucir sexys y además de que se puede llevar a cabo con casi todos los tonos no sería bueno Complemento con nuestros outfits.
Siempre pienso que un buen maquillaje nos sintamos con mucha aptitud y nos cuente con nuevas cosas para que te recomiendo mucho y mucho que necesites mucho.
Breann M.
I love this palette as you can tell by the photo, I get lots of use out of it! The pigmentation is good for the price of the palette! The highlight shades are great, especially the first two! I'd recommend this palette for people the are just trying out makeup and you don't want to depend to much but sill want good quality!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
I am currently not using this wonder right here becase my dog just broke it without any solution ;( btw this is so far on of the best and most complete eyeshadow palettes in the market + its vert inexpensive in comparison with other high end brands , the colors are insanely pigmented and beautiful and high quality as well for such a big deal !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?