BY BH COSMETICS

Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
I swear this is my favorite palette. The colors are beautiful and natural. They are super buttery. The formula is even better than the normal bh cosmetics palettes. Highlights are out of this world. Great price affordable and great pigment
Lauren M.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This pallet is such a great starter pallet! It is very creamy and easy to blend. The highlighter are very blinding. It is super easy to put on. They don’t look cakey on your face. This pallet was very good. I’m so happy with this purchase.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
this is a great palette! whenever i have to get a gift for someone, or when someone asks what to get for a makeup beginner- i recommend this beauty because it's a great price, for almost everything you need to create an effortless makeup look!
Brittnie H.
Broomfield, CO
You can not beat this palette, it’s so well priced for such an awesome product. The eye shadows are all so pigmented and blend very well, the packaging is gorgeous and makes it look like a high end product. I would buy it 10 times over!
Cristina R.
I couldn't wait to receive the Carli Bybel palette. The array of colours are beautiful giving many options for different looks... all well pigmented and smooth as silk on application! I especially love the highlighters, they're absolutely beautiful. The palette shades also complement many complexions!! Win Win!!
Emily P.
South Bend, IN
Beautiful palette with an amazing packaging all the colors are arranged for what you can use the eyeshadows for for any luck so it’s so convenient for anyone who is just now starting out because the palette tells you what colors look together and the highlighters are beautiful
Claire B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this pallet so much and the eyeshadows and highlighters are so beautiful. I love that it not only includes eyeshadows but also highlighters. The pigment in this is amazing and you can get this pallet for such a low and affordable price. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa M.
Plano, TX
I literally bought this pallet for the eyeshadows, but the highlighter shades are the best things ever!! Everything in this pallet is super pigmented and very easy to blend!
Ana T.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great deal for everything that you get in the palette the shades are stunning and super bendable the highlighters oh god the highlighters are my favorites I reach for them so often and they’re my favorites out of my whole collection 😍😍
Shannon H.
I bought this because i wanted an everyday palette to travel with while studying abroad in Europe. The colors are great and super pigmented especially the highlights. The highlights are gorgeous and there’s a color for every skin tone
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?