BY BH COSMETICS

Demi S.
Highly recommend the deluxe version of this too! Really pigmented blend effortlessly! The highlighters are so so amazing and just WOW! I get a ton of compliments when wearing the highlighters I can only
personally use the first two because of my pale complexion though! The other two don't go to waste though as I use them as a eyeshadow! I have done a ton of looks with this palette! I love the packaging its just my thing! I thought it would feel cheap cause the price is so good but no it didnt feel cheap at all! Great for travel I have had no issues with any of the powders breaking! Whether your a fan of Carli Bybel or not this is a must have if these colours are your thing! Cannot go wrong for the price! I also highly recommend this brand in general! I love this and the deluxe edition so much I have backups ❤
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
In my opinion that is a very good neutral palette for everyday makeup as well as for night look, however I am more fan of highlighters in this palette, they are stunning!!! Even girls with deeper skin tones will love it! It's very affordable and of a good quality.  BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
this palette is lovely! it consists of a mix between matte and shimmer shades which is perfect to switch up makeup looks from a day time look to evening glam. I found the pigments were a little powdery specially the darker shadows, however having said this if you do eyeshadow before foundation i found this was not a problem. i found applying mac fix + helped bring the pigmentation of the shimmer shadows out nicely. The highlights are absolutely amazing and definitely worth the money, specially for the palette being well pigmented and creamy. its quite compact which is nice for on the go and comes with a mirror which is handy. Definitely worth the money!
Kara M.
Port Lambton
Guys this palette is 👌🏼 it’s so affordable and so easy to use. I bought this particular palette at TJ Max in the states but it’s available online. This palette offers such natural looks with a pop of shimmer.. this palette is great for travel because there are so many looks you can create from this and there are lots of highlight options. The formula in this palette is great, it’s soft, creamy and blends beautifully. Whether you’re an mua or a makeup enthusiast this palette is a great addition to any collection/kit. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Nicole M.
Santo Domingo
It's one of the best makeup palettes I've ever tasted. Very economical, super super pigmented, with excellent quality and beautiful tones for any skin type. It is definitely a worthwhile product and it is very difficult to replace for a better one. I love the highlighters of the palette, I consider them the best that I have tried and the best thing is that they are beautiful to all skin tones. I love the shadows with the brilliance of the palette, especially bronze. At first I had many doubts about coprating it because it did not convince me but once I did it I think it was my best decision, I'm a beginner in this of makeup and no matter how sensitive my makeup with this palette is beautiful. I recommend them a lot.
Angelina k.
West Midlands , Smethwick
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is the most amazing palette ever! The eyeshadow shades are unbelievably pigmented. They are easy to blend out and apply to the eyes evenly which to me is important. The highlight shades give such a stunning highlight and definitely make you glow! I would definitely repurchase this palette again as not only is Carli a sweetheart buy her and bh cosmetics have done an amazing job creating this palette.
Tiffany J.
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This is actually the 21 Color Deluxe eyeshadow & highlighter palette, which I LÖÖÖÖÖVE!!! This is my FAVORITE palette! It has everything I need! Mattes, shimmers, highlighters and bronzers. I love it so much thst I bought a backup. The shadows are creamy and pigmented and reeeealy blendable. True perfection!
Mariam M.
 it is so nice one  what is really good about that is it has a good effect and stay along the night  The eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and I can create looks with just this palette alone
This has been one of my go-to pallets lately BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel killed the palette it has 10 Shadows for your eyes and for for your face
Regan B.
Toronto, OR
I purchased the BH Cosmetics X Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition palette last week along with a couple other products. I love the range of colors, and although I don't have a lot of use for the highlighters, I really love all the eyeshadow colors, and I use the highlighters as eye shadow, either on my inner corner or under my brow bone. I think this collab is amazing and its a great price for a nice range of shadows. I do find there are one or two shades that the color fades a bit as you blend it out and it can look a little dirty. But again, thats only like one or two shades, and I find if I pack those ones on instead of blending them in it keeps that from happening so not a huge issue.
Federica B.
I have had this palette since it came out I really love it. The shadows blend like a dream and they're very pigmented at first I was really really esitant about it but now I'm in love with this palette. I would raccomand it for beginners its a great start I guess. I know the brand I have many of their palettes but I think this one is the best they've come out with. I use the highlighters also like an eyeshadow because they're fantastic.
The packing seems easy to break but I've brought it with me in meny of my trips and it is still perfect. I have already mi backup I really suggest to buy it . It doesn't cost a lot of money but again it's fantastic
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?