BY BH COSMETICS

Latoya C.
Pros:
I'd rate this 4.5
great value & Very affordable
Good quality
Highlighter pigmentation is AMAZING (my go-to shade is the 3rd pan)
The pigmentation and wear is awesome
The colors and pretty and well blendable.
This is perfect for creating summer looks and any daytime look
I'd definitely recommend and repurchase

Cons:
Too much Talc & Mica in certain shades
Not much bright colors
Carli should have names her colors in the palette
Sofía C.
Santiago

Es una paleta hermosa de sombras para nuestros ojitos de colores alegres que nos sirve tanto de día como de noche sencilla no da mucha luz a nuestros ojos nos hace lucir sexys y además de que se puede llevar a cabo con casi todos los tonos no sería bueno Complemento con nuestros outfits.
Siempre pienso que un buen maquillaje nos sintamos con mucha aptitud y nos cuente con nuevas cosas para que te recomiendo mucho y mucho que necesites mucho.
A H.
I have had this palette for a while and find myself always going back to it! The pigmentation is amazing and the eye shadow and highlighter combination I think is brilliant. You can do endless different eye looks with it and I think is a pretty good price for its value!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,445 reviews
I have the Deluxe Version of this palette and I am absolutely in love with this eye shadow and highlighter palette. This comes in a beautiful marble palette with a nicely sized mirror on the inside. Every shadow is buttery smooth and highly pigmented-the mattes are no exception. There is minimal kick up and virtually no fallout. A little setting spray helps amp up the colors even more than they already are. Everything in this palette is extremely blend-able as well. The highlighters are stunning and absolutely blinding. The colors in this palette are great on every skin tone and the highlighters can be used as shadows as well, This is one of the best affordable eyeshadow and highlighter palettes on the market right now.
Breann M.
I love this palette as you can tell by the photo, I get lots of use out of it! The pigmentation is good for the price of the palette! The highlight shades are great, especially the first two! I'd recommend this palette for people the are just trying out makeup and you don't want to depend to much but sill want good quality!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
I am currently not using this wonder right here becase my dog just broke it without any solution ;( btw this is so far on of the best and most complete eyeshadow palettes in the market + its vert inexpensive in comparison with other high end brands , the colors are insanely pigmented and beautiful and high quality as well for such a big deal !
Zoe A.
Bo’ness , Edinburgh
I got this palette just over 6 months ago and I've used it almost everyday since, more so the highlighters than eye shadows though. There is nothing wrong with the eye shadows in fact the formula and blending ability is amazing and they're pigmented, it's just I feel like the colours don't suit me as much as they would on someone else and that's just personal preference. The palette is absolutely stunning though and the highlighters are insanely good (I've hit pan in the 2 lightest shades). The packaging is really nice as well and it comes with a good quality large mirror which is always a plus.
Noor A.
Singapore, SG
I have so many high end eyeshadow palettes which costs 2-3 times of this palette but I swear this palette is probably the greatest eyeshadow palette I have ever purchased. The colours are super pigmented and the highlighters OMG they are waaaaay better than most of the high-end highlighters that I have. This is my go-to palette and i love it.
Sydney B.
Oshawa , ON
Bought this palette when it first came out and haven't used another one since. All my colours in the top row and the first two highlighter shades have hit pan. I wish I would have bought two because now you can't buy them anymore. The colours are so beautiful, easy to blend and work for all skin types. The highlighters are also very beautiful!
Desirée S.
San José, Costa Rica
It is packed with shimmers, all beautiful and super pigmented. Usually, brands have more trouble with the mattes. It's hard to find a palette with the same quality of shimmer anf matte shades but this one fairly completed the task. The formula I great, creamy consistency and super easy to blend. The colors are versatile and you can easily create so many different looks. #Inlove with this pallete!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?