BY BH COSMETICS

Ruby P.
So obbsessed with this gorgeous pallette it is absolutely gorgeous and the colours in it are so stunning and perfect. It is so easy to apply onto your eye which is a bonus. I have hazel/ brown eyes and these colours look perfect. I would highly recommend
loubna b.
algeries
I bought this off the BH website earlier in the year when it launched. It's a beautiful palette and it's a plus that it's not just shadows that are included in the kit. The shadows are all beautiful and easy to use neutrals as well as a mixture of shimmers and mattes. The highlighters are also beautiful and offer variety for everyone of any skin tone. I like this palette so much and I highly recommend it.
H.A.beauty1 H.
Love this palette, it contains highlighters and eyes shadows in one palette perfect for travelling. The shades are really pigmented and would 100% recommend this palette to everyone. It is very affordable and good quality 👌🏼
Ni N.
I have the Deluxe Version of this palette and I am absolutely in love with this eye shadow and highlighter palette. This comes in a beautiful marble palette with a nicely sized mirror on the inside. Every shadow is buttery smooth and highly pigmented-the mattes are no exception. There is minimal kick up and virtually no fallout. A little setting spray helps amp up the colors even more than they already are. Everything in this palette is extremely blend-able as well. The highlighters are stunning and absolutely blinding. The colors in this palette are great on every skin tone and the highlighters can be used as shadows as well, This is one of the best affordable eyeshadow and highlighter palettes on the market right now.
Bethany B.
Honestly loved this palette since day one! You can create so many different looks with it and the highlighters are just insane! Perfect for all skin tones! They are smooth and creamy and very pigmented! Would highly recommend!
Victoria C.
Clarendon road , 43b e17 9ay
This palette is gorgeous the packaging is stunning and it had a mirror in it which is super helpful the pigment in these eye shadows is really good and the highlights are super pretty there is lots of shimmer and shine and the price of this is very good for what it comes with and what your paying for
manar h.
"I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!"
Chloe B.
I love the formula of these shadows!! They’re so pigmented and easy to blend! It’s such a versatile palette and I absolutely love the highlights in it too!!! Definitely recommend this palette (also great for travelling)
Lindsey H.

Taaaa.....daaaaa........ this has got to be my new favourite palette 😊 I loved the original @carlibel palette for @bhcosmetics (that I even bought a backup 🙈🙊)........But this new one is on another level, the eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented and the new shades are 😍 As for the highlighter shades they are fuuuuuuuull beat bling ☄😎 I love that you can create natural day looks and glam night looks all from one palette! 👌👏
#carlibybel #calibybelpalette #bhcosmetics #bhcosmeticscarlibybel #eyeshadow #eyeshadowpalette #highlighter #makeup #beauty #blogger #bblogger #instablogger #instagramblogger #colourpop #doseofcolors #tarte #morphe #loreal #maybeline #toofaced #hudabeauty #kyliecosmetics #mac #katvond #gerardcosmetics
Cali-Kiana D.
Las Vegas
This palette was an all in one for me especially when traveling. The eyeshadows are good quality and the highlighters are amazing! 100 points for including colors for darker skin tones as well. We stan an inclusive brand!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?