BY BH COSMETICS

Fayith M.
This pallet is such a beautiful pallet that can really be used by anyone. It has a variety of highlighters for so many different skin tones. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to other people because of how good it is!!
Amy H.
Delta
this is such a lovely palette. both the eyeshadows and highlighters are super pigmented, buttery and easy to work with. this is my favorite palette done by bh cosmetics and i can't recommend it enough. also the price is pretty great. this is a must have for neutral eyeshadow lovers.
Anita b.
Maria Enzersdorf
A wonderful product for people that do NOT want to spend a lot of money on makeup. I’ve spent 18€ on this and I am proud of myself. The texture is very creamy but pigmented. Carli Bybel put a lot of effort and added a few colors that are the must haves for anyone that wants to achieve beautiful eye makeups. It is worth the money.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
These are my favourite and I love it, very good  products, that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Eve J.
Omg! This product is amazing. The colours in this palette are some of the best. I think it is alright for the amount of money. And I probably use this product about 3 times every month. My eyes are brown and I think the the subtle shades in this pallets are amazing for my eye colour.
Adriana L.
Washington, Iowa
I really enjoy this palette, the eyeshadows range is good, you can create simple looks and also something more sophisticated, but the star of this palette are the highlighters, they are creamy, super pigmented and there is enough range for several skin tones.
Rebecca C.
These shadows and highlights are literally so pigmented and the packaging is lush, it’s so good for what it’s worth and compliments all skin tones and I definitely recommend and I 100% will buy again :)
Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favourite palettes! All the colours are really pigmented and the highlighters are just AMAZING, ultra pigmented and long lasting. I'm light skin and I can't use all highlighters but I use them as shadows! They are really easy to blend too! You need this palette!
Anna B.
I love this palette! The colors are so natural and beautiful and the highlights are amazing! I use this palette every day! It is just something you need to have for everyday needs. In other hand this colours are perfect for smookie eyes and night out. Very pigmented and blendable
Florentine S.
Mölln
Ok for the price, the pigmentation is great, but the shadows do have a lot of fallout, and they are a bit harder to blend. The highlighters are a solid 10/10. I wouldn’t purchase again, because the colors just don’t speak to me that much and I don’t reach for it often, but for everyday makeup and beginners this palette is nice.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?