BY BH COSMETICS

manar h.
"I love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, it's definitely worth the money, they're eye shadows are long lasting, I don't get hardly any excess falling from the brush, and the neutral colours are just beautiful!"
Chloe B.
I love the formula of these shadows!! They’re so pigmented and easy to blend! It’s such a versatile palette and I absolutely love the highlights in it too!!! Definitely recommend this palette (also great for travelling)
Lindsey H.

Taaaa.....daaaaa........ this has got to be my new favourite palette 😊 I loved the original @carlibel palette for @bhcosmetics (that I even bought a backup 🙈🙊)........But this new one is on another level, the eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented and the new shades are 😍 As for the highlighter shades they are fuuuuuuuull beat bling ☄😎 I love that you can create natural day looks and glam night looks all from one palette! 👌👏
#carlibybel #calibybelpalette #bhcosmetics #bhcosmeticscarlibybel #eyeshadow #eyeshadowpalette #highlighter #makeup #beauty #blogger #bblogger #instablogger #instagramblogger #colourpop #doseofcolors #tarte #morphe #loreal #maybeline #toofaced #hudabeauty #kyliecosmetics #mac #katvond #gerardcosmetics
Cali-Kiana D.
Las Vegas
This palette was an all in one for me especially when traveling. The eyeshadows are good quality and the highlighters are amazing! 100 points for including colors for darker skin tones as well. We stan an inclusive brand!
Bea B.
It's my favourite palette so far. The pigmentation is great and the colors are amazing. I sometimes use the shadows for highlighting as well. Only issue: it creates a lot of fall out👌
Becca L.
This is a great palette. It's an amazing price for the product you get. The eyeshadows are all lovely and pigmented and the shimmers pack a punch. The highlighters are great too!
Kiewa A.
Have had this palette for years and have still got most of the colours yet I use it all the time. This is an amazing eyeshadow and highlighter palette and I highly recommend it!!
Tamara M.
Brampton
Beautiful neutral colours that suit any skin type. The shadow formula is very pigmented and easy to blend. The blushes, bronzers and highlighters are stunning and sophisticated.
Liran R.
Great palette with great pigmentation!! Beautiful colors. Each color is about the size of a dime which made me a bit sad but you really dont need much to get the desired look. Arrived unbroken and quicker than expected.
Ruthymar d.
Arecibo
Es una paleta muy completa, buena variación de sombras mates y brillosita. La pigmentación es increíble. Y los iliminadores igual buena variación de tonos y buena pigmentación.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?