BY BH COSMETICS

Latasha-Jade S.
Sowerby , Halifax
This is without a doubt my go too palette! I purchased the first palette from Carli bybel and I loved it that much, I just had to purchase this one too. The quality is amazing for the price you pay for the palette. Perfect colours for girls who adore the bronze goddess look!
Marte L.
Søgne
This is a very good eyeshadow palette! I love it! The packaging is stunning, and so are the colors. The highlighters are blinding everyone away. And the colors are perfect for a daily basic. Perfect to travle with!
Fabienne v.
IJsselstein
This is a great palette. The colors are mostly nice and soft, yet incredibly pigmented and blendable. The 4 highlighters in this palette are blinding, I find myself using these so often, even if I’m not using any of the eyeshadow shades that day. Would definitely recommend this palette to others. Great quality, nice packaging and so affordable!
Misty D.
HCMC
Like girl, do I even need to tell you to catch this pallette as soon as possible. My god, you need to stop what ever you're doing right now and order that bitch. IT IS JUST THAT GOOD.
klaudja a.
Such a great product ! So smooth and buttery.I reach for these more than my high end highlighters, The shadows are also great! I would definitely recommended this palette.
Chelsea J.
This palette is so lovely. I've always been a fan of Carli bybel and I was super excited when this was released. It's a lovely palette for every day makeup looks and it's quite thin so it's great for travel.
Kelsea N.
Eye shadows are amazing at blending together! And the shadows are grouped together with colours that will blend into each other:) although the highlighters aren’t my favourite but I do use them #carliBybel #Loveit♥️💄BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette 🎨
Bethany A.
Absolutely love the palette, packaging, colours literally everything. This is a must have for everyone and should be in everyone makeup collection. The colour are all highly pigmented last the whole day, does move around your eye, doesn’t have any fall out. For the price this is definitely one of if not best palette out there.
Agnieszka K.
I really like this one. Eyeshadows are really nicely pigmented and blend effortlessly. Shade selection is neutral with both cool and warm tones. Shimmers look nice and highlighters make great lid shades also. This actually replaced my Naked 3 palette, which I found quite one-dimensional and this one looks better in my opinion.
Lacey S.
Saint John, NB
I find this palette ok. The matte shadows are great and the highlighters are blinding!! (But flaky!) the price is right!
I have a hard time working with the shimmers. I have tried using them dry or wet and I have tried using them with my finger or a variety or brushes. They are dry and flaky. But the rest of the palette works quite well.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?