BY BH COSMETICS

Eve J.
Omg! This product is amazing. The colours in this palette are some of the best. I think it is alright for the amount of money. And I probably use this product about 3 times every month. My eyes are brown and I think the the subtle shades in this pallets are amazing for my eye colour.
Rebecca C.
These shadows and highlights are literally so pigmented and the packaging is lush, it’s so good for what it’s worth and compliments all skin tones and I definitely recommend and I 100% will buy again :)
Adriana L.
Washington, Iowa
I really enjoy this palette, the eyeshadows range is good, you can create simple looks and also something more sophisticated, but the star of this palette are the highlighters, they are creamy, super pigmented and there is enough range for several skin tones.
Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favourite palettes! All the colours are really pigmented and the highlighters are just AMAZING, ultra pigmented and long lasting. I'm light skin and I can't use all highlighters but I use them as shadows! They are really easy to blend too! You need this palette!
Florentine S.
Mölln
Ok for the price, the pigmentation is great, but the shadows do have a lot of fallout, and they are a bit harder to blend. The highlighters are a solid 10/10. I wouldn’t purchase again, because the colors just don’t speak to me that much and I don’t reach for it often, but for everyday makeup and beginners this palette is nice.
Anna B.
I love this palette! The colors are so natural and beautiful and the highlights are amazing! I use this palette every day! It is just something you need to have for everyday needs. In other hand this colours are perfect for smookie eyes and night out. Very pigmented and blendable
Klara P.
Piran
Fave palette of all time! I have hit pan on a few colors as I use it on an everyday basis and this was one of the best purchases I have ever made. The highlighters glide on like a dream and it’s poc friendly as well + it’s insanely affordable. ✨ wish I could give more stars
Rachel H.
Waterford
You get many beautiful colours, mattes and shimmers. Shimmers are rather foiled actually. Highlighter are awesome too!!! The highlighters are blinding af and the palette overall looks so beautiful, I love it! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Jasmine F.
Oakville , ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Carli Bybel creates a super pigmented set of usable eyeshadows and highlighters. All of these eyeshadows flatter my brown eyes and the highlighters are the same quality as Becca products. The darker highlights are multi-use and can easily be used as a light bronzer (give a little extra glow).
Tara L.
Grays
This is one of my favourite bh cosmetics palettes. The colours are beautiful they are pigmented they blend amazingly and can be used for loads of different looks. The highlighters in this palette are so beautiful as well and you have all the colours you could need.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?