BY BH COSMETICS

Shannon R.
First of all OH MY GOODNESS, these colours are beautiful and so pigmented, they feel silky in the skin and are so so blendable! And don’t even get me started on how amazing the highlighters are, I bought this palette when it first came out and use it everyday for the eyeshadow and highlighter and it never seems to look used! I can not find a highlighter more pigmented than this, it is also more affordable than other high end brands and there is no faults in this palette, highly recommend
farah l.
cairo
I really like this palette the eyeshadows are really nice very easy to blend and very pigmented they’re a little powdery but that’s just because they’re soft the shimmers are very metallic ,the duo chromes are a little chunky but i wet them and they glide nicely on the eye the highlighters are very very metallic they are not glittery but once blended on the skin i can see tiny shimmers when i look very close so it might accentuate texture .I love the color scheme too
Menna K.
I love this palette and i love carli bybel ❤️ love the colors, amazing pigment and the packaging is amazing. I love the highlighters very pigmented and they suit every skin tone. Shades should have more warm shades tho
Amanda V.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Literally obsessed with this pallet! The shadows and highlighters are SO pigmented! The packaging is out of this world and super clean! I use this pallet all the time and it’s my go-to! Would one hundred percent purchase this pallet again!!
Rukaiya K.
One of the best eyeshadow palettes out on the market! I love Carli Bybel & I’ve also purchased the original palette, the pigmentation on this palette is amazing, the shade range is exactly what I would like and it also comes with 6 highlights which you could use as eyeshadow and the eyeshadow as highlights which is amazing! It’s also very affordable so you’re not breaking an arm & leg for it. I highly highly recommend this!!
Ritienne B.
I immediately fell in love with this eye-shadow palette. There is a nice variety of shades and very easy to blend. I love them all especially the sparkly metallic shades! The highlighters are splendid and I would totally recommend to buy this palette. I also love the granite-like box and packaging <3
Betty 2.
Such a great product ! So smooth and buttery.I reach for these more than my high end highlighters, The shadows are also great! I would definitely recommended this palette
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
I was very disappointed with this palette. The highlighters were actually really nice, and doesn’t have big chunks of glitter, so it goes on seamlessly on your skin. However, the matte eyeshadow shades just completely fell flat for me. They weren’t pigmented and I felt like I needed to pick up so much product just for it to show. I don’t think it’s worth paying for the whole palette just to use the highlighters, at least in my opinion.
Leisha C.
Hunger hill, Bolton
I love this palette as well as Carli.😍 I may have or may have not purchased this simply because of who’s name was on the palette, but I’m so glad I did! The highlighters are amazingggg, and even though the colour range of the shadows are all neutral I love them and feel that I can explore new looks with them. The price is really good considering it has a influencers name branded on it.🙀
Sophie L.
England
Bought this on the recommendation of Thataylaa a year ago, I love the neutral colours and the white and pink highlights look great on my pale skin. Even the darker highlights make great eyeshadows, so this is a really versatile pallette. My only negatives are quite a lot of powder kickback (could be my brushes) and a slight emphasis of texture with the highlight. Other than that it's fantastic!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?