BY BH COSMETICS

Kassandraūüíč Š∂•.
Atlanta,GR.
this is a nice palette, super nice. I love the colour selection in the palette, I do wish that the colours had names but all in all the pallet is good very pigmented.
I have dark brown eyes, and I'm a brown girl. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
emna T.
tatouine
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
emna
Patti Y.
P.0 Box 427 St. George's, NL
This is an ok Palette, not really a fan of it , like the highlighters in it. Won this from same beauty blogger who sent me the Morphe 35N. Haven't used this palette that much, maybe one day i will. Don't recommend it unless you like certain highlights.
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
If I could rate this 10 I would. I absolutely love this plaette so much! The shadows and highlighters are so smooth and pigminted!! ūüėć Can't get enough of this palette. The highlighters are my favorite. So happy they made this Delxue version of the original palette! I have 2 of the original Carli bybel palettes & 6 of the Delxue ones because I literally love them that much + they are ridiculously affordable!
Ryan R.
This was my very first eyeshadow palette. The shadows in here are stunning, very pigmented and bendable. It is also a very versatile palette as it contains transition shades, foils, metallics and also highlighters which are blinding! I would 100% buy this again and recommend to a friend!
Mikaela F.
Naples, FL
I adore carli and she made such a great job with this palette. It has amazing colors to create several different looks and as a bonus, it also has highlighters. It is prefect for traveling and at an affordable price. Well done Carli and bh cosmetics
The B.
Vicarage Hill , Aberaeron
For the price you can't fault this product, in fact even if it was £40 it would probably still be worth it! If you've seen swatches you know it's incredibly pigmented and creamy, and the highlighters are amazing. Really lovely shade of colours too
yuleidi a.
Review for: Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette, BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition - 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette, Other more...
aqui vamos denuevo con los colores neutros nadie es tan amante que yo de los colores neutros son lindos para mi y me quedan bien me gustaria probar paletas de maquillajes nuevos  y probarlos depende de su calidad si es bueno lo recomendare
Lisi W.
Review for: Other more...
I have the small version Carli came out with first and I bought the palette because I love her but I don’t use it a lot on its own because there are only 4 matte shades. However the shades are nicely pigmented and very creamy and the price was also quite affordable and if you have another palette with some matte shades to use in combination with this I would recommend this product wholeheartedly.
Cecil R.
Poza Rica
Sin duda una de las mejores paletas tanto de sombras como de iluminadores, me encanta se difuminan hermoso y hay iluminadores para todos los tipos de piel, los iluminadores son mis favoritos, dejan un acabado s√ļper iluminado pero sin glitter.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?