BY BH COSMETICS

Miss M.
Ammerbuch Breitenholz
I really love this palette. I already had the normal edition if this palette, which was amazing!!!*to be real*. And then the deluxe edition came out, and I was shaking. A product that is not to pricey for the quality it gives you. Amazing eyeshadows and highlighters !!! That you could use everyday. The brand even thought of highighters for darker skintones, which is absolutely stunning. The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and do not have a lot of fallout. Even a mirror is includes!!! The bonus to a perfect icecream in the hot summer.
Lesly O.
Windom, MN
I love everything about this palette, the shadows are so beautiful and they are bendable. The shimmers and highlight are my favorite! One of the best palette out in the market . At first I wasn’t interested in buying it but I saw the sample in Ulta and my mind was changed . The pigment is crazyyyyyy. The shadows are very buttery. With this pallet you can create so many great looks. This palette is very affordable, if you a beginner I recommend you this palette. The shadows are versatile you can do a nude, natural, or dramatic eye .
Yasmina C.
Honestly.... this is by far one of the best pallets I own! I absolutely love this eye shadow pallet! The pigmentation is insane! They colour range it beautiful and the highlighting shades and BLINDING! At the bottom of the pallet there are also more bronzer highlighters which are personally to dark for my skin tone so I use them as a shimmer bronzer or on my lid!
Ray-Ann R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This palette has good neutral shadows suitable for everyday looks. The palette has highlighters as well as shadow so it is good for beginners and those who travel.
Abeer S.
This palette is amazing, it’s just as beautiful as it is online if not better. This is my new favorite eyeshadow palette and I hope colourpop releases more bright and beautiful palettes like this. I’ve always struggled with blue eyeshadow but I don’t have a problem with the blues in this palette, they blend like a dream
Nattfashion 🌸.
Hull, Hull
THIS IS THE BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT I OWN!!
I will continuously scream from the rooftops about this palette and will never get bored of using it. I had Carli Bybels first palette so when this came out I HAD to get it. It's so ridiculously pigmented and the colours are perfect for any skintone. If you buy any palette ever, just get this one. Shadows and highlights all in one. Complete no brainer
Kristýna D.
This palette is so amazing. The pigmentation is incredible. You can do so many looks with the eye shadows. The colors are beautiful and the highlighters are beautiful too. Also, the dark one, you can use it as an eyeshadow on an eyelid. So you have one eye shadow extra. I definitely recommend this palette. :)
Jessica Q.
CLINTON, ON
❤️ OH man do I love this! Most colours are very pigmented although I wish some of the shimmer shadows showed up more. The highlighters go on beautifully. The looks I get with this palette is amazing for $13.50! Definitely worth buying!
Binh N.
thaibinh province
This eyeshadow palettes is definitely one of my all time favorites. There are so many beautiful shades, matte and shimmer to feed my addiction to eyeshadow. Every time I see this palette, I just want to sit down and play with it because it inspires me to create. There are so many looks that can be created with this one palette. The shades are smooth, very little fallout, the pigmentation is out of this world, and they blend like magic! These palettes are super affordable and beautiful in every way. Whether your budget is high or low, this palette is one to grab because you will get a ton of use out of it.
Isha N.
BANDARAWELA
Amazing pallete with excellent pigments. Long lasting and very easy to blend.packaging is super nice.colour range is better than the makeup revolution pallete.since I'm Asian and my eye colour is dark brown these colours suit me well. I recommend this pallete as a must have in every makeup bag.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?