BY BH COSMETICS

Erika T.
Davenport , IA
I absolutely loved the ease this palette gave to doing my makeup. The bronzer inside is also amazing and I will be heart broken when it’s gone.
Gabrielle W.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this palette on sale at ulta and got a great deal. This is the first BH cosmetics palette I have bought and I’m impressed. The shimmers are very pretty and the range of highlights is impressive. This palette is great for travel because it puts a lot of color into one palette. Definitely would recommend for people who like shimmers and glowy looks.
mili r.
San Juan
This makeup brand is just the best. The shadows to this palette are really pigmented and they are really buttery. It's really amazing for the price. And the highlighters that the palette brings is really pretty. Would recommend this to every makeup lover!!!
Vania S.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful shimmers and highlights, nice neutrals. Texture is creamy. Use this often. Wish there was a mirror tho. Recommend it tho highly.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Best palette ever and it’s affordable! I highly recommend ! Such a great products for beginners as well
Lyra N.
Modesto , CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I absolutely love this palette!I love everything about this palette. They are so worth the price. This is my go to palette at the moment. It's great for everyday looks and you can even glam it up with the given highlights. I would totally recommend this palette to anyone and everyone.
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
This is an amazing pallet I highly recommend. To me this can easily become an everyday pallet. The price is amazing and so is the quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone whether they need to consider a budget or not
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I love this eyeshadow pallete. It has eyeshadows that are the longest lasting shadows I ever owned (with and without eyeshadow base/primer) it lasts longer than any expensive name brand eyeshadow I owed. It blends easily and the colors are beautiful.
Gina F.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this palette. I had the first one and loved it so much that when this one came out I knew I had to have it. The shades are all pretty neutral and blend really well together!
Julia L.
Amesbury, MA
Review for: Other more...
Love this palette so much as much as I love Carli! Such a gorgeous arrange of colors, and those highlights....yes please!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?