BY BH COSMETICS

Emilie O.
This is a really good palette for the price! The only downfall I have with it is that’s it’s not in super good packaging so when I got mine the bronzer was everywhere! Other than that it’s super pigmented and I love it!
Britney M.
Frankfort, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Not only do I love Carli as a person & fantastic down to earth YouTuber, but I love her palettes. They last a long time & they are beautifully pigmented. I love every shade and they all work and coordinate together. I would definitely repurchase.
bella S.
in my bed
This right here is the OG. Yhe colors are easy to blend and they are all so beautiful. It goes on like butter and is super SUPER pigmented. The colors are good for any skin tone and the range of highlighters is just beautiful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Cristina M.
Spearfish, SD
I like how the shades blend on the lid and the highlighters are good. The shades are really powdery and the highlights have a lot of glitter but it’s alright. I would say it’s worth the money but if I lost it or it broke I wouldn’t buy it again.
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
The pigmentation of this has palette is amazing! And the highlights are so creamy and blinding. I love the whole palette and it’s super cheap. I love supporting other youtubers and carli is the best! Would definitely recommend to others!
Mackenzie M.
Fort Smith, AR
this palette is my go to!! recommend for my fellow pale skinned gals! all of the colors are amazing for paler skin but some of the highlight shades would be too dark for the face but I love to use them on my eyes! amazingly pigmented. such great quality for the price & amount of product!!
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeee this palette the colors are so pigmented and soft and they show up very bright on your lid. I use the whitest highlighter for my inner corners and my nose and I love it so much it's a must need palette and the packaging is beautiful
Katherina R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE This Palette It’s One Of My Favorite First Thing Is The Price Is AMAZING And The Colors Blend Very Well And It’s Pigmented Which Is Amazing The Shimmers Are Beautiful I Would 100 Percent Recommend This Palette
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
Although I ended up decluttering this and giving it to a friend, these shades are stunning! It is a very neutral everyday staple palette. The highlight shades are creamy and blinding! I love the cohesiveness to this palette and that you got so many options. So sad to see this is being discontinued!
Alex N.
Cypress, TX
This palette is okay. The highlighters are bomb but as far as the eyeshadows go I would have to pass. They don’t stay on my eyes what so ever and I just think for the price I’d rather go for a morphe palette. But the high lighters are really nice. This palette is going out of stock soon
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?