BY BH COSMETICS

Leslie F.
Freehold, NJ
Such a beautiful palette. The highlighting shades are really pretty and the eyeshadows blend really nicely.
Jazmine M.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I can honestly say the highlights in this palettes are sooo blindingggg and the shadows are okay but I have hit on on the highlights this is my go to highlight kit the shadows could have been way better
Miranda G.
Anthony, NM
I really like this palette, I didnt have the original small one but this one is great! I like the formula of the shadows especially the highlighters in this palette, i really use this on an everyday basis because you can get so many looks out of this one palette. You get so much product for the price not only eyeshadow but a number of highlight shades as well. The formula is easily blendable and buildable and i would highly recommend this to some one just starting out
Ashley M.
Jarrell, TX
I watch ALOT of YouTube, and thought I just had to have this palette! I bought the palette and it swatches amazing, colors look really pigmented and creamy,but when you put them on the lid they do not show up as well. This palette would definitely be for the person who doesn't like a bright or pigmented look. Amazing for a makeup beginner as well. Not my favorite BH by no means but not my worst either.
Savannah E.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This palate is amazing! The highlights are some of my fave. Very intense pigmentation, but they blend very well. The darkest highlight shade I like to use as a bronzer offer top my contour. The shadows are very blendable , and are easy to use. Would be great for a beginner to use
Simran P.
Chino Hills, CA
The price of the palette is good and I use the highlight almost everyday! I bought it at ulta for 10 and I’ve been using it ever since
Syeda I.
bronx, NY
I’m going to start off by saying, these colors are GORGEOUS! The palette is extremely pigmented and perfect for any occasions! This is definitely one of my go-to palettes and if I’m traveling all I need is this palette since it includes the highlighters and all.
Karina R.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Very beautiful and pigmented colors. There was a good variety of nudes and the highlighting shades are stunning. It’s a must have for anyone’s makeup bag.
Mee T.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the packaging of this palette! It’s soo pretty! Also the way there’s a highlights and many natural eyeshadows all in one is super convenient ! The palette is big and I don’t really know where to store it on my desk but it’s worth the money ❤️❤️
Sam T.
4035 mudlake road
Purchased at: ULTA
The matte colors, in my opinion, are not really pigmented so it really wasn't for me (besides the orange and brown). I had to keep layering more and more on. The highlighters are really blinding though and you barely have to use any! It was only 20$ dollars so if you were trying to find a pallet that fits to your budget this would be great. It's not the worst I've had, there are just a few matte colors that could have been more pigmented.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?