BY BH COSMETICS

Halley S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love the highlighters in this palette and the neutral eye shadows. It was so inexpensive so I had to pick it up! A must buy.
Tosha A.
Florence , AZ
This was my first BH purchase and I am not impressed. Maybe I received a bad batch ? It's very chalky , doesn't want to blend, doesn't stay very well and isn't very pigmented. Will not be purchasing from bh again .
Kylie L.
Green Bay
Purchased at: ULTA
The color story in this palette is so pretty. This is the one and only bh cosmetics palette I’ve purchased. I don’t find the formulas to be anything life changing but it’s a good daily palette to use!
chloe s.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good palette! One of my favorite collab palettes to exist. BH always kills it. Everything blends super well and its especially good for people who love that glowy bronze look.
Iris K.
Purchased at: ULTA
For its price, i think this is definitely worth buying. The colors are all very pretty and pigmented. It also has all the daily colors I need, so I only use this palette when I am travelling.
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
I luvvvvv this palette ! Everything you need in one! Pretty long lasting and it doesn’t crease
Wendy J.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Basic color range so it works for every day use. The highlight is nice but I only apply it to the inner corner of my eyes and use another highlighter for my cheek bones. If you love natural looks that could be turned into evening make up then this is a good purchase.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is everything, you got it all inside. I have so many palettes but this one is one of my favorites that I use daily. Colors are so pigmented and beautiful
Jacky P.
Waco, TX
This palette is so great and versatile! It is definitely a bang for your buck! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented. The highlighters are to die for! They are blinding and are such a great formula!
Vania S.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful shimmers and highlights, nice neutrals. Texture is creamy. Use this often. Wish there was a mirror tho. Recommend it tho highly.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?