BY BH COSMETICS

Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeee this palette the colors are so pigmented and soft and they show up very bright on your lid. I use the whitest highlighter for my inner corners and my nose and I love it so much it's a must need palette and the packaging is beautiful
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
Although I ended up decluttering this and giving it to a friend, these shades are stunning! It is a very neutral everyday staple palette. The highlight shades are creamy and blinding! I love the cohesiveness to this palette and that you got so many options. So sad to see this is being discontinued!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
This is a dang good palette. I like the range of colors and the highlighters are nice but most of them are too dark for me so one star off for that but they make great eyeshadows and for the price? I mean you can’t beat it. Good to travel with.
Dalena H.
Lawrence
I have both palettes and the formula is amazing. Great color payoff but does have some fallout but I still love the product overall. Highlights are beautiful as well
Alexis R.
the BEST affordable eyeshadow palette on the market! this is quality product that caters to people who don’t have the money to splurge on pricey products. i appreciate it so much!! plus it includes highlighters which is an even better bargain
Jackie F.
1696 Pinetree dr. Gloucester Point Virginia 23062
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this pallate a couple of years ago and still have so much product left over!! The shades are highly pigmented and blendable, they also go very well together!! The highlighters are amazing and creamy.. beautiful colors and consistency!!!
some l.
gosh just look at the picture. the shimmers are gorgeous and the highlights are all brighter than my future. only bad thing is mirror is pretty fragile, i broke mine
Sharon M.
Beverly , WA
This one of the pallets that I reach for often and I like that i can use it for everyday natural looks. The pigment is awesome and the are soft and buttery and even without primer the colors show up so well and the fall out is little to none.
Grisel M.
Aurora, IL
This pallet is so affordable and pigmented ! Love the neutral color scheme , I love doing natural looks &’ this is a perfect pallet for doing so. Best thing I ever bought &’ I I’m almost hitting pan so I definitely going to re-purchase soon!🧡
Caitlyn H.
Haughton, LA
I got this as a gift and it is probably one of my favorite palettes I have! It is SO pigmented!! It’s one one of the most pigmented palettes I have! The highlighter is so pretty and I use all of the colors in the eye shadows! Recommend 10/10
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?