BY BH COSMETICS

N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
this was a surprisingly good palette for the price. Even though it really wasn’t anything special in my makeup collection, I feel like it was good to have. I would also recommend this for beginners , the eyeshadows are very creamy and very pigmented!!
Victoria M.
buffalo, WY
Just bought this palette last week and it is already my go to!! I love the pigment and the colors are so creamy and natural. ❤️ the highlighters are so beautiful as well
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I have nothing bad to say about this palette because i dont know to much about this palette. Just purchased this palette from Tj Max for $3.99 vs normal price. wore once the colors are long lasting and feel great on skin buttery texture. great colors!
Yostina💖
Soooo let me just start by saying this has got to be one of the best palettes I ever owned like the eyeshadows are sooo pigmented and so as the highlighters too. I of course would definitely buy it again and recommend u getting it too. It’s a good deal like u get both highlighters and eyeshadows.
nezza P.
When I first saw this product at Ulta, I thought, that is beautiful! Then I bought it and swatched it for myself and I was perfectly right! So many amazing looks and amazing pigmented highlighters!! I reccomend this palette for everyone's collection
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
Review for: Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette, Other more...
Bought this for my sister and she really likes and has almost his pan already. She really likes with highlighter it come with but uses it more as an eyeshadow and an actual highlighter. Only real down fall to it is all the fallout. Other than that great and the packaging is really good as well
Allison J.
The bright orange and pink shimmer shades in here are my absolute favorite! I did a little look on my sister of a reverse cut crease! Super affordable 100% recommend ❤️
Emilie O.
This is a really good palette for the price! The only downfall I have with it is that’s it’s not in super good packaging so when I got mine the bronzer was everywhere! Other than that it’s super pigmented and I love it!
Giselle R.
Kissimmee , FL
I had to get this because I love her. There is a little fall out but nothing crazy. Easy to work with, I have used this product a lot of times and it doesn’t fade away!
Catherine M.
Very pretty palette. Very affordable. The colors are slightly boring. I don’t find myself reaching for this much. But the pigment is there. The highlighters are pretty.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?