BY BH COSMETICS

Mona G.
Dearborn, MI
At first I wasnt sure I was going to like this palette but it proved me wrong. First of all, the price is amazing compared to other palettes on the market! I love the eyeshadow colors in it, they are very pretty and you can use them to do an every day look or a cute purple look. The pigment on these eyeshadows is amazing! My favorite part of this palette is the highlighters! They are beautiful and they look amazing on the skin! They dont have that ugly glitter in them either. This palette is amazing and I would recommend!
Sam S.
I bought this palette on a whim one day when I was in Ulta and I am so glad I did. I love the colors you can use them all with each other and they just go so nicely. The shimmers and foils are just great and the highlight pallets options down at the bottom are just amazing, the white is blinding the pink is just beautiful the darker ones a great to add a little extra glow to your bronzer and contour. Absolutely love this palette, one of my favorites
Tori P.
Highlights are bomb one of the best highlight palette I have and I can’t not use them in my everyday routine . Unfortunately you can’t get this palette from Bh cosmetics anymore but it was a great palette that I hope they bring back and I think Is possible .
Diana C.
Lynn, MA
Overrated palette in my opinion. I love the highlighters, they are gorgeous. Nonetheless, I don't see myself reaching for this as much as I would like to. I preordered this palette because I was very excited for it. The colors are all gorgeous, but I can't say that the pigmentation is that great. This is palette I would get if you are a fan of Carli or a highlighter lover. The eyeshadows aren't bad, but other formulations over shadow it.
Sarah N.
I was completely blown away by this palette. The colors are very pigmented and show up on the skin very well. The highlighters are not glittery like most on the market, they have a wonderful shimmer that catches the light. After spraying a setting spray on top (or on the brush before applying) the colors pop so well and last all day! I have light colored skin and the colors complement me very well thought out the year. She includes these warm peachy pink colors perfect for the spring and summer and darker purple tones and browns for the fall and winter. There is a good balance of matte and shimmery eyeshadows, around 8 matte and 7 shimmery. You can also use the highlighters as eyeshadow especially if they don’t work as a highlight for your skin tone. I definitely recommend this product because it is amazing quality and affordable, around $22.50 from BH Cosmetics.
Yennifer V.
Bryant, AR
The Carli Bybel eyeshadow & highlighter palette product has an excellent pigmentation especially the shimmer colors. It’s a good product creating a halo, smoky, and half-cut crease eyeshadow look & etc. I recommend you getting this palette.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
This palette is a great starter palette, or just a great choice for people who want an everyday look. The shadows are blendable, pigmented, and look very smooth on the eye. You cannot go wrong with this for the price. I feel like BH cosmetics make some of the best eyeshadows out there, and they are affordable. The highlighters are subtle, soft, and not chunky, or glittery. I will re-buy this, but I feel like this might last me forever.
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE the fact that the colors on this pallet are so beautifully pigmented and it comes with HIGHLIGHT GIRL! And don’t get me started on the PRICE! I love bh cosmetics because it has sooo many affordable products PLUS they always have sales online aside from their products being already at low prices! It’s sooo amazing! The colors are really good for everyday looks or if u want to go for something a little more dramatic it is amazing! If u are looking for something new and affordable prices I SAY GO FOR IT! I usually buy from their website but I believe they sale SOME products at ulta and I’m not sure about Sephora but u can find out🤷🏻‍♀️
Teila T.
Warren
Amazing eyeshadow and highlights palette! First off, I love makeup and own a ton a palettes, this is comparison to my $55 Urban Decay Palette knocks it out of the park. The pigment is outstanding and the shimmers are creamy and insanely blinding. All of the highlights in this compared to the Anastasia Glow Kit (which I also have) are much better. I enjoy just how buttery they are and how they are easily blend-able. Definitely would purchase this again, and much more from the company.
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
The colors are highly pigmented. The highlighters are pigmented (better pay off with some setting spray). Perfect travel palette. MY second favorite palette right after J. Hills palette! you have nice neutrals and pretty pinks along with nice high lighters that I love using as shadows as well. Personally the high lighters are one of the best, so if you're traveling this palette is a must and saves you space !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?