BY BH COSMETICS

Day S.
Hoffman Est, IL
Hands down to this palette, it is just perfect for mauve lover like me, Carli got it right, I love the highlighters too, beautiful packaging. I'm definitely love it and recommend it to everyone.
I don't think this palette gets enough hype honestly. I think this is the best neutral palette Ive ever had. I love how there are three rows of different undertones, so you can mix it up. Also, the shimmer in this palette is to die for! Get it, you won't regret it!
Lacey W.
I love this palette. The eyeshadows are smooth and pigmented and the highlighters are amazing and give such a nice glow. I like the simple packaging and having everything in one palette. I’ve already purchased a backup and bought another as a gift. Definitely recommend.
Payton V.
Hanceville
I like this palette because the eyeshadow colors go nicely together. The highlighters are great for if you want some shimmer on your lid & for highlighting the inner corners & brow bones. The only con that i have is it a little harder to blend some of the matte colors.
Kortney E.
Great quality and amazing colors in this palette! I love that you can go for a more laid back look or go for a more dramatic look using just this palette. It always includes a full face pretty much which is awesome! Definitely a bargain palette considering the quality.
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
Love love this palette! The colors are beautiful and blend beautifully. The highlighter pop and the bronzer give that summer sun kiss look. I love how the eyeshadows can be used for gorgeous fall looks by far one of my favorite and definitely worth the affordable price
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
One of my most used palettes and for such an amazing price. These highlighters are so smooth and amazing. You can blend them out to look more natural, or really build them up and make them blinding. The eyeshadows are smooth, pigmented and blend really easily as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Brentwood
The quality of this product was just not evident. The packaging was cute but I was not a fan of the formula or the pigment of the colors. It made it hard to apply and I found it was difficult to even get product onto my brush. I was really hoping to love this palette.
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love carli bybel so I had to support this palette and the shades exceed my expectations. They are buttery and are perfect for every day wear. The highlights apply so smoothly onto the skin and they are no too overpowering.
Malinda R.
In love. Such a great palette. It is a shame it is being discontinued! I love the highlight shades and also how the eyeshadows are so everyday and use able. They blend so nice.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?