BY BH COSMETICS

Arden S.
I got this mostly because I love Carli Bybel, and I can’t say she left me disappointed! I love the more neutral eyeshadow shades, although the pigment is a little lacking. What impressed me the most were the highlighters, they are phenomenal!
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best palette I have ever got , how can you not go wrong with eyeshadows, blush, and highlighters all in one palette , this is my go to palette
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Talk about super pigmented & affordable. I am so in love with this palette. I literally have been using it for every makeup application since I purchased it. I’m hitting pan on several of my fav shades from this palette
Tiana C.
Omg!! I lovvvvveeeee this palette!! I bought for my sister and fell in love with it so much I went and bought my own lol! You have earthy tones in matte and shimmer! The pigment is great! I would definitely recommend!!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I like most of the eye shadow colors and use them often. I like the formula @nd color. A couple of deep matt shades would be great. I have hit pan on A few shades. The matt ivory color should be much bigger. The highlight colors and thr blush/bronzers all look incredibly muddy on my olive skin.
Jillian M.
This was the first product I ever bought from BH Cosmetics. I bought this product from Ulta and I love this palette. It has everything you need and the eyeshadows blend very easily. I’d recommend this palette to a beginner or someone who likes neutral and purple tones in makeup.
Carissa C.
Grovetown , GA
Y'all this palette is everything! The colors are perfect for everyday wear or for a glam look. There is very little fallout with the shadows. The highlighters are so pigmented and pretty, they will have your cheekbones blinding! This is so affordable at ULTA for like $20 or so. This is a must have palette!
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
One of my all one favorite palettes ! I have one I use for myself and one I use on my clients. The absolute perfect color scheme for bridal makeup! Love love love it
Hannah M.
Cincinnati
This palate though! It’s so amazing. For the price you get everything you could ever need. The eyeshadows are so pigmented as ate the highlighters. I’ve already gone through two of these palates. If you can’t use some of the highlighters go ahead and use them for an eyeshadow.
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect pallette for so many reasons. It's incredibly affordable, versatile and can be used for eyes and face. It's the perfect go-to for every day! Also, the shadows are great.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?